Sonic Electronix

what do you guys think of this cable

All I ever use now. OFC copper $121 for 50ft.

I was not impressed with the CCA from Knu. Jacket melted with engine heat on my buddy's car. That is not good! I would not put that crap in my truck.

Welding Supply

you should always run any wire in the engine bay in some split loom or something like that to prevent shit like that from happening..i have the new fleks wire and the covering is thin as hell so its gotta be covered..plus i like the stock look

-----SELLING EVERYTHING----

2 DC sound labs 3.5k's (still avail)

2 HDC312A D1's (still avail)

5 XS Power Batteries (1 d3400 and 1 d1200 left)

4 runs of knukoncepz 0 gauge (have all the wire still)

DC power 270XP alt (sold)

RF T1 6.5 components (both sold)

Powerbass XAX 4160 (still avail)

Custom built box 4.75^3 tuned 34hz (still avail)

I was not impressed with the CCA from Knu. Jacket melted with engine heat on my buddy's car. That is not good! I would not put that crap in my truck.

Welding Supply

you should always run any wire in the engine bay in some split loom or something like that to prevent shit like that from happening..i have the new fleks wire and the covering is thin as hell so its gotta be covered..plus i like the stock look

I'm the same way with my truck! I always cover. Wires so it looks stock and doesn't look like I touched anything under the hood. Plus I don't like people knowing about 6 runs of 1/0 is going to the back!

aaaa.png

"WHOEVER SAID MONEY CAN'T BUY HAPPINESS MUST OF BEEN BROKE"

Welding Supply

Damn his bad, lol. I know a few people who run that wire and dont have any problems with heat. I would hardly call it crap.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.