fidmh Posted February 18, 2011 Report Posted February 18, 2011 Looking for a SPL subwoofer. 2000-2500 RMS. My budget is about 550 bucks at most. Right now looking at Orion HCCA15. OR FI btl 18 fully loaded. I am also looking at 4 10 inch RE sex's. I really am looking just to be loud overall maybe some slight SQL but not much. Dont have access to DD or Ascendant or DC audio which I would love to get but where I live there is no dealers. Closest is a state over for DD's. So I only have internet access to buy them. So if I could get some ideas I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks D...
smashedz28 Posted February 18, 2011 Report Posted February 18, 2011 18" BTL n2 if its a daily pounder and BTL N3 if your just competing with it I would say.
Mrop Posted February 18, 2011 Report Posted February 18, 2011 do you got SPL Dynamics dealers? SPL Dynamics SPL-380D1A, they can handle MUCH more than they are rated. and should cost under 480 euros a piece. www.peranurkka.net
Guest Posted February 18, 2011 Report Posted February 18, 2011 if you want spl you wont be able to play any type of music at all. if by spl you mean you want loud (which is totally different), then: audioque hdc3 fi btl n2 dc level 4xl (maybe)
dugee81 Posted February 18, 2011 Report Posted February 18, 2011 if you want spl you wont be able to play any type of music at all. if by spl you mean you want loud (which is totally different), then: audioque hdc3 fi btl n2 dc level 4xl (maybe) i can only speak for the HDC3, but god damn if my 18" isnt twice as loud as my 12" orion, on 1/4 the power. FUCK YEAH!!! 200a alt. by Excessive Amperage hc800 under hood & 2 Deka 9a31 in rear 1/0awg + big 3 SAZ 3000D HDC3 18" @ 2 ohm
Alex K Posted February 18, 2011 Report Posted February 18, 2011 Looking for a SPL subwoofer. 2000-2500 RMS. My budget is about 550 bucks at most. Right now looking at Orion HCCA15. OR FI btl 18 fully loaded. I am also looking at 4 10 inch RE sex's. I really am looking just to be loud overall maybe some slight SQL but not much. Dont have access to DD or Ascendant or DC audio which I would love to get but where I live there is no dealers. Closest is a state over for DD's. So I only have internet access to buy them. So if I could get some ideas I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks D... Don't know where you live, but DC ships out from their warehouse too. Just because theres no dealer near you, doesn't mean you can't order from them. Just call up and talk to Anna. Shell set you up. And I'd run a lvl 4 XL. Those can take 3k easily all day. 2006 Nissan Z Track. My Feedback Thread i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.