Sonic Electronix

so i am getting payed soon and im wondering what i should get

im having troubles deciding between 3 12" Fi X and get them reconed to dual 2 ohms. or 1 12" Fi BTL N3 dual 2 ohm

if i get the Xs i wouldnt need a new alt or batt but with this BTL ide need a new alt and batts and a way more expensive amp(s). when i could just get 3 Fi X and 3 250w amps and maybe just an extra battery and just save up all my money to buy 3 btls later on and 3 aq 3500d.1s.

all 3 subs would have there own box and all be ported to 30Hz.

18" Sundown Zv4 D2
JL 1000/1 V1
XS Power D3200

Hmmmm. You sound confused on a lot. What vehicle is this going in. Do you have the space needed for 3 12s. N2 would be the BTL you would want. Not N3

Its going into a 2000 Alero Gls And i have the space for the 12s and here is the link for the N3 Fi BTL N3

EDIT: nvm lol its for competition use

Edited by HotRodHam

18" Sundown Zv4 D2
JL 1000/1 V1
XS Power D3200

the n3 is for spl only...

(UNDER CONSTRUCTION)

Kenwood KIV-700 headunit

2 18" sundown Z.v3s

13.5^3 wall tuned @ 28hz

SAZ-3500

DC power 270amp alt

JL c2 650

AP600.4

XS 1200 under the hood

XS 3100 in the trunk

1/0 gauge

big 3

25^2ft audio technix

sdfi.png

^^ c-fuzzy ur an idiot, my 15" soround is waay bigger cuz its a tall sorround, on top of that I HAVE A BIGGER MOTOR... oh yeah and fuck u suck my dick i got your hoes!

anywhere they want to. They cant hear anyone telling them otherwise. just because its bigger doesnt make it any different. they just piss people off faster and farther away.

if you want to stick with Fi, go with the N2. that is their biggest recommended daily use woofer.

edit: what kind of competitions would you be going into. straight SPL would need a highly tuned box and a woofer such as the N3 or maybe the SG.

Edited by Kranny

Wait for the neo ssd's, they're prolly gonna be pretty sweet :good:

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

they will run .5 all day no problem.

(UNDER CONSTRUCTION)

Kenwood KIV-700 headunit

2 18" sundown Z.v3s

13.5^3 wall tuned @ 28hz

SAZ-3500

DC power 270amp alt

JL c2 650

AP600.4

XS 1200 under the hood

XS 3100 in the trunk

1/0 gauge

big 3

25^2ft audio technix

sdfi.png

^^ c-fuzzy ur an idiot, my 15" soround is waay bigger cuz its a tall sorround, on top of that I HAVE A BIGGER MOTOR... oh yeah and fuck u suck my dick i got your hoes!

anywhere they want to. They cant hear anyone telling them otherwise. just because its bigger doesnt make it any different. they just piss people off faster and farther away.

and if i get the N2 im planning on running AQ amps. do they go to .5ohms? or r they only stable to 1 ohm

you CAN run them at .5 but you better have a great electrical system. low voltage and puff the magic dragon might visit your amp. just run them at 1 ohm like they are designed.

good deal. u think 1 aq2200d per BTL at d1 be good? and before anyone asks how im planning on pay for this or something... u gotta love trusts funds

Edit: ill just get the dual 2s then

Edited by HotRodHam

18" Sundown Zv4 D2
JL 1000/1 V1
XS Power D3200