TIG Posted February 19, 2011 Report Posted February 19, 2011 I have a 2004 grand prix. I currently have 2 kicker cvr 15's. The box i had them in was sealed but this time around I want a ported box. I want to still have a good bit of trunk space as well. I dont know a lot about boxes but I want to know if its possible to fit a the 15's in the trunk in a ported box or should I go with some 12's? Since were all having a moment of truth. I hate country too.. I'd only listen to it if I got some hotass bitch in my car and shes gonna suck my dick.
bumonskateboard6 Posted February 19, 2011 Report Posted February 19, 2011 Yeah it's possible...not enough information given though to determine if it's possible for you car. Current Systems: 2011 BMW 335i Hertz HDP1 DC LVL3 12" Full Carbon Fiber 2002 Acura TlKenwood DNX9980HD2 DCLVL4 12" Subs with LVL5 Parts D.7 CoilsDC 3.5kHertz HSK-165 up front HCX-165 RearHertz HDP4 AmpDC Power Engineering 260 Amp AltBig 3 and amp powered with KNU 1/0XS Power D2400 Up Front i pulled out my dick in class many of times and had it shown. get over it bitch...stupid open legged hairy beavered bitch... going over rms = smaller box, under rms = bigger box... Low voltage doesn't blow amps. That's a myth. A router that does the sub holes makes rounded edges also?
TIG Posted February 19, 2011 Author Report Posted February 19, 2011 I dont know the dimensions of my car right off hand. I can get measurements tomorrow. Since were all having a moment of truth. I hate country too.. I'd only listen to it if I got some hotass bitch in my car and shes gonna suck my dick.
Guest Posted February 19, 2011 Report Posted February 19, 2011 iirc most kicker woofers need a rather large box (so say the specs) so its sketchy if you can fit 2 15's WELL in the trunk.
RyanJ Posted February 19, 2011 Report Posted February 19, 2011 iirc most kicker woofers need a rather large box (so say the specs) so its sketchy if you can fit 2 15's WELL in the trunk. Listen to anything Kranny says. Trust me.. MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U Speakers: -Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD New MOB-MOBILE: 2011 G37S Sedan System:TBD Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415
TIG Posted February 21, 2011 Author Report Posted February 21, 2011 iirc most kicker woofers need a rather large box (so say the specs) so its sketchy if you can fit 2 15's WELL in the trunk. Okay so if this is the case. Im not concerned with what kickers specs. I would like to have a ported box in my trunk. Any ideas on a good box design? I still havent got the measurements. I had surgery and am still having a hard time getting around. Since were all having a moment of truth. I hate country too.. I'd only listen to it if I got some hotass bitch in my car and shes gonna suck my dick.
TIG Posted March 5, 2011 Author Report Posted March 5, 2011 2 Kicker cvr 15's in a sealed box OR 2 Sundown SA-12's in a ported box both would be run by a ppi pc1400. Since were all having a moment of truth. I hate country too.. I'd only listen to it if I got some hotass bitch in my car and shes gonna suck my dick.
TIG Posted March 5, 2011 Author Report Posted March 5, 2011 My wife has a kicker solo l7 12 and I was wandering if I could run two of those in a ported box and make more db than my 15cvr's in a sealed box? My friend has 2 p3's in a ported box hitting 140 and I want to beat that score. Can someone give me some insight? Yes I said I was gonna go sundown but if I can give her my 15's and get a new 12 l7 and build a box and get better results than I would with the 15s then thats what I want to do. Since were all having a moment of truth. I hate country too.. I'd only listen to it if I got some hotass bitch in my car and shes gonna suck my dick.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.