Sundown Audio

soundstream XXX amp

Lost Legacy

Get an E-Audio 3000D. They're relatively common and you can pick them up for well less than $1000.

Then send it to me when it blows the f*ck up because it's been strengthened butchered.

cheers man, just did a quick search and E-audio equipment i can get in NZ pretty much locally, which would be great. i suppose thats half why you mentioned that haha.

strengthened you say? so u advice that i blow it up before proper use, if i get it? lol

off topic: but are you the legendary Boon who has been doing all of the crazy boonsquares for basslova?

Honda Accord SirT + Mad sounds = Awesomeness

VTEC go BRAAAAAPPPP :P

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/141261-99-accord-sirt-sq-build/

Alright well i never done the big 3 so i see in my vision my truck on fire...

Get an E-Audio 3000D. They're relatively common and you can pick them up for well less than $1000.

Then send it to me when it blows the f*ck up because it's been strengthened butchered.

cheers man, just did a quick search and E-audio equipment i can get in NZ pretty much locally, which would be great. i suppose thats half why you mentioned that haha.

strengthened you say? so u advice that i blow it up before proper use, if i get it? lol

off topic: but are you the legendary Boon who has been doing all of the crazy boonsquares for basslova?

Yeah that's me ;)

E-Audio doesn't exist as a company any more so you can't buy them new but if you put a post on forums.nzicemag.co.nz asking about them I'm sure someone will have one or 2 they'll let go cheap-ish.

If you get one, just don't be surprised if it blows up. Some last forever, some don't. Especially if it's been mounted to a sub box (do not do this, they will blow from the vibrations) but they're not terribly hard to fix, just a little pricey.

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!

Yeah that's me ;)

E-Audio doesn't exist as a company any more so you can't buy them new but if you put a post on forums.nzicemag.co.nz asking about them I'm sure someone will have one or 2 they'll let go cheap-ish.

If you get one, just don't be surprised if it blows up. Some last forever, some don't. Especially if it's been mounted to a sub box (do not do this, they will blow from the vibrations) but they're not terribly hard to fix, just a little pricey.

awesome! haha

sweet az and thanks, ill post a comment up sometime and see if anyone has any on offer, fingers crossed it is one that doesn't blow up if i find one.

thanks again

hey man if you are really interested in a Soundstream XXX amp I can probably hook you up with one and have it shipped... for MUCH cheaper than what you said, holy hell

Team Soundstream

Team Xs Power

Team Secondskin Audio

Team Mechman

hey man if you are really interested in a Soundstream XXX amp I can probably hook you up with one and have it shipped... for MUCH cheaper than what you said, holy hell

ill give you a PM

Archived