Inbox enclosure huh? i didnt know subs could recieve emails.

:rofl:

oh and man, just, my opinion, but you should take that alpine decal off the car, if a thief is looking to jack someones setup, they'll head straight for your car, because they know you have at least one thing in there thats alpine, it takes all the guess work out of it.

Edited by BanginOnABudget

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

Inbox enclosure huh? i didnt know subs could recieve emails.

yep it sure does lol. ah wells you know what I meant.

I'm not to concerned about that decal.

you try and tell me you dont care when you go to the store, you come outside to go home, to see someones smashed ur window, stolen your headunit, subs, and amp.

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

Hey, if you have money to throw around, you could do what i did, replace your side windows with plexiglass, and take out the manual locking on your vehicle, put door locking actuators right on the lock, so unless the thief has your remote, they cant unlock the door, or break the window. its saved my shit once already, almost got a 18" BTL stolen out of my van, but the plexiglass windows saved it, good thing too, because it was a friends sub. :yahoo:

24pm3xe.jpg

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

Damn ay, lucky you :) Not only would you need to repair your van, but get your matey another 18'.

That give's me an idea, I'll probly install that security system on my next more serious ride because I'm also thinking about popping an 18' in it to.

Not that I really need a great deal of security, but it only take's one psychopath to do damage. Never know.