Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

I was looking around at the 3 major sound deadening brands (that I've heard of anyway) and don't really know which one to go with..

Second Skin seems like a really good brand name product, but by the looks of it, their Damplifier is the same thickness as the Fatmat stuff. It's also a bit more expensive, so I figured Fatmat is the better bet. Is second skin that much more of a quality product or is it all the same shit with different prices and trade gimmicks?

I looked at Dynamat some, but their prices just seem ridiculous. Although I didn't explore their website very much to make a better opinion.

I like the oldschool one..

TDHsiggy.png

Current System: Stock 2011 Tahoe

Loud as F**K

Just kidding

Posted

I use fatmat, nd i've had no serious issues. Best thing to remember when buying things like this though is that you ALWAYS get what you pay for though.

mivtCK.png

Posted

I used stinger roadkill which i found onsale for a really good price and i liked that too. It was real thick and did the trick. Just search around and you might find a sale

-----SELLING EVERYTHING----

2 DC sound labs 3.5k's (still avail)

2 HDC312A D1's (still avail)

5 XS Power Batteries (1 d3400 and 1 d1200 left)

4 runs of knukoncepz 0 gauge (have all the wire still)

DC power 270XP alt (sold)

RF T1 6.5 components (both sold)

Powerbass XAX 4160 (still avail)

Custom built box 4.75^3 tuned 34hz (still avail)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 568 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...