Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey, what's up everybody? So, I've got this build going:

My link

I'm working on the battery rack and would like to get some thoughts on this design I've got. I've changed it up a little bit from what I had in my build. Let me know what you think, what you'd change, maybe what some of you have done or are doing now. Now some pics:

Here is deal. Chevy Suburban with the batteries between the frame rails where the spare tire would be. Here we are looking down on the setup.

b3.jpg

Looking from the bottom up.

b4.jpg

Here is a close up of the hanger. The tangerine pieces are 1/4" plate. The gray angles are 1-1/2" x 1-1/2" by 1/8" thick angle irons. The hangers are held in place to the frame rails with two 1/2" bolts on the side and a 3/4 bolt through the bottom of the frame rail.

b2.jpg

Here is a close up from the bottom up. The hangers attach to the bottom of the battery rack with four 1/2" bolts per side.

b1.jpg

Let me know what you guys think.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 550 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...