Lombo352's 1996 Dodge Ram Build

Ok just so you all know i give anyone who has ever put sound dampening material in there car i give you the utmost respect... i for the first time used FatMat and i gotta tell ya thats a hell of alot of work... worked on it for 5 hr today and i still have the floor pans to do...anyway here are some pics.... Oh yeah my amp from audiosavings.com came today but because i wasnt home to sign for the package they wont deliver it till monday...shitty

007-2.jpg

003-1.jpg

004-1.jpg

005.jpg

006-2.jpg

Just a quick question. How did you take the back panel in the cab off? Do you have to take the B-pillar covers off, or is there an easier way to take them off?

There were 3 screws that mount it to the floor board and i just yanked it out...the back pilars are easy to remove though

Alright so i finsihed the fatmat....and i got my amp kit from kicker installed...and i carpeted the back wall of the cab...just waiting on my amp..and its boom boom time....i really cant wait to hear this bad boy!!!

007-1.jpg

Soldered the ground wire..

008-1.jpg

Got the power wire the rca's and the remote ran to the back...all zip tied and looking nice...

009-1.jpg

010-1.jpg

Got it all wired for a 1ohm load...

011-1.jpg

Had alot of extra charcoal felt left over so i decided to glue it to the back wall....matches my sub box...came out awesome

012-1.jpg

013-2.jpg

014-2.jpg

Got my fuse holder done and i also got a new yellow top...

016-1.jpg

Well ive got alot done since my last post...my amp came in...workign on my drivers side door building an amp rack putting in a new head unit....way too much going on... but here are some pics to get you all updated.....oh yeah this things bangs so hard!!! its honestly rediculous and my wife wont sit in it anymore!!! guess that means im doing something right!!

004-2.jpg

005-1.jpg

016.jpg

017.jpg

Archived