-6 alpine type r 12's in a wall

- 2 audiopipe 30001d's

2006 Malibu Maxx SS

4 sa 12's D2

2 audiopipe 3k's

4 UPS batteries

2 runs of 0awg

Walled at 34hz

How does a sport like this do in tough economic times? Just fine. There are 465 events listed in the current season. "Our competitors can't even spell recession," says dB drag racing impresario Wayne Harris. "They're young, and some of them still live at home. They put all their energy and money into their cars. They're competitive. They're at that age."

SPL Lab meter. Its .1 off of the Tl

thats sweet i live like 5 minutes away from u. when it gets warmer out we all need to set up a demo day

2007 caliber

2 Fi ssd 18's

rd audio 3250

xs power d3100 (need 2 more)

stock alt (soon to be singer 350a)

2.75:1 4th order in progress!

I have a Meter if anyone would like to get there setup metered. Middlebelt and Sibley area.

Ive been looking for one in the local area, id love to

2006 Malibu Maxx SS

4 sa 12's D2

2 audiopipe 3k's

4 UPS batteries

2 runs of 0awg

Walled at 34hz

How does a sport like this do in tough economic times? Just fine. There are 465 events listed in the current season. "Our competitors can't even spell recession," says dB drag racing impresario Wayne Harris. "They're young, and some of them still live at home. They put all their energy and money into their cars. They're competitive. They're at that age."

SPL Lab meter. Its .1 off of the Tl

thats sweet i live like 5 minutes away from u. when it gets warmer out we all need to set up a demo day

hell yeah, sounds like a plan. Were gunna wake up every local bussiness in southeast MI drinks.gif

2006 Malibu Maxx SS

4 sa 12's D2

2 audiopipe 3k's

4 UPS batteries

2 runs of 0awg

Walled at 34hz

Dearborn, sig says it all. There are a couple other guys from around here (one runs DC and the other Fi), they more than likely won't notice this thread though (took me this long). pardon.gif I don't think the other guys I've seen around are on here.

I wanna see your setup, Ive yet to see an smd in person. Im only in westland, like 5 minutes from you.

2006 Malibu Maxx SS

4 sa 12's D2

2 audiopipe 3k's

4 UPS batteries

2 runs of 0awg

Walled at 34hz

i also have a heated garage.B)

ive got a heated garage too its awesome until it snows. i cant take the vette out to do any building <_< tubes92 need to find the resonant frequency of his ranger maybe we can have u meter it one day for us.

2007 caliber

2 Fi ssd 18's

rd audio 3250

xs power d3100 (need 2 more)

stock alt (soon to be singer 350a)

2.75:1 4th order in progress!

Archived