IM BACK!! 96 Burb Custom "Armored" enclosure finished shiny flashing lights! Updated 1/26/15 Check it out! Last page!

Ya really is turning out very well. Very impressive! You've given me some thoughts for my civic doors!
really?? like what??
Well I'm going to have a lot of dead open space in the middle of the door, and I think I may do something like you did with the plexy and maybe put in some kind of logo or something. Maybe a hertz logo and then back light it with orange. I don't know. Just one more thing to think about!
COPIER STOLE MY SURPRISE IDEA!!!! CAN'T BELIEVE U!!!!

Oops sorry! :peepwall:

Ahhhh that's so sick! Mine will be like that! Lol and I wasn't serious I hope u know :)
hahaha thanks man! and how come?? do u not want amazing door like mine on ur awesome truck?? haha and btw i LOVE your lift and tire/rim size combo! looks GREAT!! :good: is that a body lift? or lift kit? looks like lift kit. i REALLLYYY wanna do a lift kit but too expensive so i might be doing a 3" body lift. but i dont think i have the right tire/rim size combo to do a lift like that. thats y i wanna do air ride instead. that would give me like at least a small 2" lift and that would drop till the fenders hit the tires. thats what I REALLLLLLYYYYYY wanna do. but i think its gonna REAALALLLLLLLYYYYYYY expensive!! especially since its a 4x4... :(
Haha no when I said the eff word a lot. I wasnt serious! I'm probably gonna do the doors this summer :D And thanks dude! The rims are 15" eagle alloy rims, its a tuff country lift kit, its 5" total. I love it to! Thanks for the compliments. Doors look sick!! :drinks:
Awwww man... :( but r u gonna make em similar to mine?? U should make em like mine lol only if u want to. :D I have to get someone of small lift on my Burban. But I'm prob not gonna do that for a while! And thanks man highly appreciate it! :drinks:

Do you have mechanical skillz? Why don't you lift it yourself? I'm gonna do mine on my 94 F350 when I get the money together. There are so many forums and things to look up on google, and if you have any type of mechanical skills at all, you should be able to do it. Comfort level is a big one too of course. Just suggestions.

Having dash light problems! Please help!

You definitely have a short somewhere. That's your Parking Lamp fuse. Have you done anything with them lately, new bulbs, new alarm, anything like that? Could cause it. Check your bulbs, maybe one went out or something and crossed itself somehow. Just thoughts. But I'd agree with the short issue for sure. Again, get on some of the GM forums and ask some folks there.

Ya really is turning out very well. Very impressive! You've given me some thoughts for my civic doors!
really?? like what??
Well I'm going to have a lot of dead open space in the middle of the door, and I think I may do something like you did with the plexy and maybe put in some kind of logo or something. Maybe a hertz logo and then back light it with orange. I don't know. Just one more thing to think about!
COPIER STOLE MY SURPRISE IDEA!!!! CAN'T BELIEVE U!!!!

Oops sorry! :peepwall:

Ahhhh that's so sick! Mine will be like that! Lol and I wasn't serious I hope u know :)
hahaha thanks man! and how come?? do u not want amazing door like mine on ur awesome truck?? haha and btw i LOVE your lift and tire/rim size combo! looks GREAT!! :good: is that a body lift? or lift kit? looks like lift kit. i REALLLYYY wanna do a lift kit but too expensive so i might be doing a 3" body lift. but i dont think i have the right tire/rim size combo to do a lift like that. thats y i wanna do air ride instead. that would give me like at least a small 2" lift and that would drop till the fenders hit the tires. thats what I REALLLLLLYYYYYY wanna do. but i think its gonna REAALALLLLLLLYYYYYYY expensive!! especially since its a 4x4... :(
Haha no when I said the eff word a lot. I wasnt serious! I'm probably gonna do the doors this summer :D And thanks dude! The rims are 15" eagle alloy rims, its a tuff country lift kit, its 5" total. I love it to! Thanks for the compliments. Doors look sick!! :drinks:
Awwww man... :( but r u gonna make em similar to mine?? U should make em like mine lol only if u want to. :D I have to get someone of small lift on my Burban. But I'm prob not gonna do that for a while! And thanks man highly appreciate it! :drinks:

Do you have mechanical skillz? Why don't you lift it yourself? I'm gonna do mine on my 94 F350 when I get the money together. There are so many forums and things to look up on google, and if you have any type of mechanical skills at all, you should be able to do it. Comfort level is a big one too of course. Just suggestions.

Having dash light problems! Please help!

You definitely have a short somewhere. That's your Parking Lamp fuse. Have you done anything with them lately, new bulbs, new alarm, anything like that? Could cause it. Check your bulbs, maybe one went out or something and crossed itself somehow. Just thoughts. But I'd agree with the short issue for sure. Again, get on some of the GM forums and ask some folks there.

Yeah haha I'm gettin an alpine logo for the door.

And yes I am gonna lift it myself I dooo all my mechanic work myself haha. I am planning on lifting it myself trust me! Haha

Damn yeah I uploaded it here that I placed a new LED in the temp gauge and also replaced the climate control bulb. And it worked perfectly fine all the way to my bass spot and it was working for half hour and then that was when it went out..

Current Builds:
1996 Suburban 1987 Porsche 924S
Owner: Pops Owner: Me
Clarion NZ500 Alpine CDA-9827
3 Sundown SA-12's 2 Kenwood KFC-W3012
1 Sundown SAZ-3500 1 JL Audio 500/1v2
4 Alpine SPS-610C 4 Sony Explod
2 Alpine SPS-170A Custom iPhone/iPod Dock
1 Alpine MPR-F300 Custom upholstered seats
1 DC Power 190 amp OEM Series alt
1 Optima Redtop batt
1 Maxx start batt
0 Gauge KnuKonceptz wiring all around
LOTS OF LEDS!
Custom Chevy Xbox 360
19" LED Vizio tv

COMING SOON!:
custom amp rack custom amp rack
2 Alpine SPS-610C's 4 infinity 6432cpf's
second custom Chevy Xbox 360 2 kenwood KFC-W3012's
Second Skin Damplifier Pro and more to plan!
iPad 2 dash mount
and MUCH MORE TO COME!!

MY OTHER BUDS SUNDOWN 06 PILOT BUILD!

MY BUDS AWESOME 04 TUNDRA BUILD!

KENWOOD INFINITY 87 PORSCHE BUILD!

Sundown Alpine 96 Burban Build!
[/color]
Check me out on Youtube at:
Youtube.com/1987porsche924

So you had to have jiggled something loose then. You're gonna have to go check everything I think! I'd help if I was closer bro! Sorry! Good luck!

Damn it...maybe it was the bass.??? Cuz I was at my bass spot bumpin bass. That maybe? Haha and where r u???

Current Builds:
1 Optima Redtop batt
1 Maxx start batt
LOTS OF LEDS!
Custom Chevy Xbox 360
19" LED Vizio tv

COMING SOON!:
iPad 2 dash mount
and MUCH MORE TO COME!!

[/color]

Discovered more FRIKIN problems!

Current Builds:
1 Optima Redtop batt
1 Maxx start batt
LOTS OF LEDS!
Custom Chevy Xbox 360
19" LED Vizio tv

COMING SOON!:
iPad 2 dash mount
and MUCH MORE TO COME!!

[/color]

So you had to have jiggled something loose then. You're gonna have to go check everything I think! I'd help if I was closer bro! Sorry! Good luck!
Damn it...maybe it was the bass.??? Cuz I was at my bass spot bumpin bass. That maybe? Haha and where r u???

What do you mean where am I at? As in where do I live? Sacramento California.

Man I have no idea, short of checking that last Led you were talking about you did. But I can't see why that would take out the entire system. I guess, if it's all on the same fuse it would, but it just seems fishy to me.

BTW, SCAN GAUGE II FTMFW!!!!! :yahoo:

What do you mean where am I at? As in where do I live? Sacramento California.

Man I have no idea, short of checking that last Led you were talking about you did. But I can't see why that would take out the entire system. I guess, if it's all on the same fuse it would, but it just seems fishy to me.

BTW, SCAN GAUGE II FTMFW!!!!! :yahoo:

O damn! Nvm u r far! Haha

I found the problem sort of!! Haha

And yeah man SCAN GAUGE!!

Current Builds:
1 Optima Redtop batt
1 Maxx start batt
LOTS OF LEDS!
Custom Chevy Xbox 360
19" LED Vizio tv

COMING SOON!:
iPad 2 dash mount
and MUCH MORE TO COME!!

[/color]

you should just try running all your leds off of one 12 volt relay and one switch seperate from your actual dash.

04 dodge dakota ext cab 4x4

excessive amperage 300 amp alt with MONSTER stud =)sundown z v3 15 in a 4th order on aq2200sundown 100.4 2 way active...2 Prv audio 6mb200 & 2 re XXX tweetersdeka intimidatorkenwood x396big 3 1/0 knu wire back to deka intimidator

Got my ground wire run!

And some day pics of the panel

5658c8d7.jpg

8ef81d1d.jpg

c27f4b66.jpg

fc4403dd.jpg

57a0d767.jpg

db60c026.jpg

0846ce7f.jpg

dcc6d3d8.jpg

332f7c0b.jpg

34421f69.jpg

eed02359.jpg

Current Builds:
1 Optima Redtop batt
1 Maxx start batt
LOTS OF LEDS!
Custom Chevy Xbox 360
19" LED Vizio tv

COMING SOON!:
iPad 2 dash mount
and MUCH MORE TO COME!!

[/color]

Archived