2004 Ford Mustang GTPioneer DEH-P7200HD head unitMach 460 Factory System

Cadence FXA1600.2

Cadence S2W10

Cadence 4 AWG wiring

Ported box, 2 cubes, 32 hertz

I haven't heard the 40 series on a 4banger.

Flowmaster actually have a muffler designed for those types of motors. If you want a flowmaster.

I'm sure other people will come into this thread and say flowmaster isn't for those type of cars, but I don't see why they wouldn't be.

I have the 40 series on my Mustang GT, which is really popular, and it sounds good. But I'll eventually go another route, just to be different.

i got a 40 series 2chamber on my tacoma and i love it, nice and deep sounding but i got a 3.4 v6 so that might help lol

my cuzin had dual 40 series on his taco and it was a 4banger and sounded real good

i like flowmasters but i aint heard anything else ecept borla so i can't down the other companies on stuff

but i dont see why it wouldn't sound ok, haha my friend had a sunfire he redid the headers and made a 4banger a dual exaust, 2 ports down left side and 2 down right side str8 piped, that shit was loud lol

but anyways sounds like a good deal to me, i got a factory reject so mine was alot cheaper than that one, same thing just not the prettiest welds and what knot

i think mine was $85 installed around $60 for muff, factory was a round long piece of shit full of rust lol

i soo want to do true duals but dunno what im gunna gain sound wise out of it

oh, my bro n law had a 80's model i think it was maxima and he put a 2chamber flowmaster on it and it was loud as hell, he gutted the cat tho, and i think it had a v6 in it but cant sound much different

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

I have never heard a 40 series on a 4 banger...I've always run the 40 series on my 6 and 8 cylinders though, and was always happy with it. But i'm running magnaflow on my 2.0 atm, and it sounds really good. Heck, try it an see. Not like its gonna cost you a fortune...but make sure you do it right!

mivtCK.png

Thanks for the feedback, my friend has this on his Sunfire and it has a pretty deep tone to be on a 2.2L 4 cylinder. That's why I was looking at this one. It makes it sound loud and mean, but not like a dirtbike like a riceburner.

2004 Ford Mustang GTPioneer DEH-P7200HD head unitMach 460 Factory System

Cadence FXA1600.2

Cadence S2W10

Cadence 4 AWG wiring

Ported box, 2 cubes, 32 hertz