Sundown Audio

Lookin For A Good 4 Channel Amp! -list Of Amps Up!

adam4563

Ok so heres what im lookin at. Now the JL is that really worth the price or is it not really much of a difference between the lower priced ones? and if any of you have used these how well did they work out for you?

Eclipse EA4100

Infiniti 475a

Kenwood Excelon

JL Audio 300/4

Rockford Fosgate T4004

Yea bro to me i can tell a difference, i used to own a alpine-mrp-f450 and then i sold it because ive always heard the 300/4 was sick when it came to clarity, i changed nothing but the amp and i was amazed on how crisp the speaks were, i dont have subs in my car with the 300/4 so i put the high pass alil lower to give a lil bump to my speaks and even with the bass i am amazed on the vocals its puttin out, its not 100% the amp of course cuz i have nice infinity speaks but comparing it to the alpine it was a major increase overall.

btw, i ordered it from sonic too, one of the best sites prolly for shoppin.

thats the only thing keepin me from goin with the jl is the price. i know at work i was messin with the different amps and the eclipse sounded the best out of all the 4 channel amps they had and i found one on ebay for about $175 shipped brand new so im gonna order it friday when i get my paycheck. but thanks for the replies bro!

The New - 2002 Acura Rsx (work in progress)Eclipse AVN7000Eclipse 4 Channel4 Polk Audio Db 6.5 (soon to be changed)T500.1Punch 3 15"- The (old) System - 94 GMC Sonoma Ext. CabH/U - Pioneer Avic D3Eclipse 4 Channel Amp2 MB Quart DUA 216 6.5 components2 Polk Momo 4x10s1 RF Power T5001bd2 RF P315D4's 5 cubes net @ 35hzPowermaster D1200 Battery