Explorer Mods And Box Rebuild For 2 Fi Q18s -vids Added (new Box - 1" Birch 10/22/07)

Kevin, did you have to re-format that Seagate drive for it to work with your HU?

yeah, and make sure that its formatted to FAT or FAT32 or else it wont work. NTFS will not work with it. also, make sure you ran the power wire for the USB connection to the battery or it may not have enough juice to power the drive (unless your running it to your cig. lighter or an inverter)

good luck mang, awesome setup too :D

12" fi q

rf t10001

naw mean

Well D, if you're ever in Mississippi I'll love to give you a demo! They sound great. I've also heard t2s and they sound good also. My brother has 4 t1s and his sound damn good. Can't go wrong with Fosgate!

although i'm military and stationed in VA i'm from Louisiana and i might drive that way when i get back to the states January. i'll be sure to hit you up. also i have an audiocontrol 3.1 ........ how do you like yours?

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

i have an audiocontrol 3.1 ........ how do you like yours?

I love it! I mainly use it for the subwoofer vol control. It's puts that extra kick to everything (Highs, mids, subs)!

Well I just realized I did some miscalulating :blink: I though my box was tuned to 30htz but come to find out it's tuned to 33htz. Little high for Q18s. I got to redo my setting on everything and go from there http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif

AudioControl
Rockford Fosgate
XSPower

a9cb521a-b3b0-4848-8950-41c45879dd3f_zps

Archived