Explorer Mods And Box Rebuild For 2 Fi Q18s -vids Added (new Box - 1" Birch 10/22/07)

Where at in Miss?

Im in New Orleans, LA...im gettin some temporary stuff done next week maybe we can meet up to hear each others

Pearl, MS down the street from the Jackson Airport. That would be cool to meet up with some fellow SMD members around the area.

AudioControl
Rockford Fosgate
XSPower

a9cb521a-b3b0-4848-8950-41c45879dd3f_zps

Pearl, MS down the street from the Jackson Airport. That would be cool to meet up with some fellow SMD members around the area.

Sweeet they got a USACI comp in Jackson next week i may be there if this temp setup is decently loud, Streetbeat 3

Think you can make it?

2004 Explorer4 12" Type R500.1(.5 ohm)6cu@35hz153@ 44hz

Sweeet they got a USACI comp in Jackson next week i may be there if this temp setup is decently loud, Streetbeat 3

Think you can make it?

I didn't know there was going to be another show around here. Just went to USACI's site and it's at Lake Shore Park by the reservoir. I should be there if nothing else comes up. I want to get my truck metered again.

AudioControl
Rockford Fosgate
XSPower

Nice looking box and headunit we want some vids asap.

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

1987 Chevy Cavalier Z24 2.8L V6 -- CB Radio with PA speaker

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

Coming soon: Bigger Highs Amp, Power inverter

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

• 2 weeks later...

Well, sitting here at my part-time job I got bored. I saw a old t-shirt of one of my co-workers laying in the floor and thought I should make a short vid with it. So I pulled out the cellphone and did a couple. Had to do them fast cause security be walking around the parking garage!! :o

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I know the quality sucks! :wacko: Will make more with a better camera later!

AudioControl
Rockford Fosgate
XSPower

Archived