Emoxihax Posted February 22, 2011 Report Posted February 22, 2011 I wanna get one but my bud told me some headunits you can only control the ipod through the headunit itself, I like using my ipod to go through the songs, will I be able to on this? or does it make you use the headunit to go through the ipod? 2004 Volkswagen GLI 1 10" Skar VVX ^^^ Looking for an amp to run it, Pm me if you have one ^^^
herbykw Posted February 22, 2011 Report Posted February 22, 2011 I use that deck. It has a setting in the controls you can either control the iPod from the iPod OR the deck. I like it. 06 300C 5.7 Hemi K&N CAI JVC KW-AVX640 6.1" DVD DC Audio 3.5k 6 DC Audio 8"s 6 cubes 8" aero port at 32hrtz http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183798-chrysler-300c-8-build/?p=2731834#entry2731834
Emoxihax Posted February 22, 2011 Author Report Posted February 22, 2011 where did you buy it from? I was gonna do audiosavings.com but then I see it on amazon for like 109 instead of the 139.99 audiosavings has it for 2004 Volkswagen GLI 1 10" Skar VVX ^^^ Looking for an amp to run it, Pm me if you have one ^^^
herbykw Posted February 23, 2011 Report Posted February 23, 2011 I bought it at Paradyme in Sacramento. I think I paid $129 or $139 for it. I forget. 06 300C 5.7 Hemi K&N CAI JVC KW-AVX640 6.1" DVD DC Audio 3.5k 6 DC Audio 8"s 6 cubes 8" aero port at 32hrtz http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183798-chrysler-300c-8-build/?p=2731834#entry2731834
Mehrl38 Posted March 2, 2011 Report Posted March 2, 2011 I have a Kenwood KDC-X794. AMAZING DECK. for sale to haha but anyways herbykw is right there is a setting in the deck to control it through the headunit or through the ipod. you get better sound and pound if it is controlled through the deck though. i bought mine from crutchfield.com and it came with free wiring harness and installation gear. you cant go wrong with crutchfield. 2004 Audi A4 Ultrasport 3.0 JVC KW-AV60BT Alpine MRV500 Polk Audio 10" Keep Calm And Chive On KCCO
nCOMP1337 Posted March 2, 2011 Report Posted March 2, 2011 where did you buy it from? I was gonna do audiosavings.com but then I see it on amazon for like 109 instead of the 139.99 audiosavings has it for id talk to ram, he may do you deal, since you found it cheaper somewhere else, worth a try
Ji553r Posted March 6, 2011 Report Posted March 6, 2011 oh hell yeah ill talk to Ram about it too that thing looks nice! I don't fuck around. I go from zero to I hope you die in less than 2 posts build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104524-new-subs-coming-sundown-3500d-arc-audio-cable-lacing-crescendo/
ch0sen Posted March 6, 2011 Report Posted March 6, 2011 yea, atleast give ram a shot, or see if the smd deal is still up on the site also My current 95 Jetta Build w/ pioneer h/u 2 RD Sonance 10's with flatwind coils 2 Audiopipe apsm 1500.1s 1 Hifonics Brutus Elite 60x4 1 XS d925 1 Stinger spv35 1 1000 amp lead acid 50 ft of 0/1 ofc from Audiotechnix all powerbass components, and coaxils, 4 sets buildlog = http://www.stevemead...2-rd-10s-build/ My build for my wife. http://www.stevemead...01-f-150-build/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.