97 Blazer Door Project

jonn_jonn

i have always wanted to do this to my prix but im just worried about flexing/cracking....is that what happened in those spots?

no its not from cracking/flexing its just some acess Body Filler that i didnt sand down lol i need to buy some dremel pieces because i have to make or get into these tight areas and w/ a sander its impossible so im just waiting untill i get the pieces so all that shit is gone

thnx for the feedback needlesnpins and PaulO2288

it looks good, finda solution to your problem and go with it man, problems suck but it seems like they come often when you are dealing with fiberglassing and body filling, or atleast the do for me. Keep yo head up and turn it around.

Baylor University

Accounting

i currently ran into a problem :( i did mesurements BUT i put the door on lastnight and the tweeter hole hit da dashboard just but a hair but i got pissed and cut off da whole damn tweete rdont know what im going to do now but yeah :(

arent those 5.25's just going to fire into the seat?

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

arent those 5.25's just going to fire into the seat?

not quiet its hard to explain its not just going to pound into the seats i made sure that if i make them on the side like that, that problem woulnt happen ...& yes its still close to the seats but it still works with my design

• 2 weeks later...

Archived