hershy314 Posted February 24, 2011 Report Posted February 24, 2011 I have decided to save up for the rest of my system and just do the install at once, that way there is hopefully no lose ends. I'm now looking at head units to get an idea of what to get, but not sure if I should go with one that has 2 or 3 pre-amp out puts. So my question is should I go with a 2 or 4 ch. amp or what I should do. The front stage will be a componet set in the kick panels and front doors, already have a pair of t3 5x7 coaxials in the rear. Don't know if I will keep it or go with a componet set in the rear too. Already got the subs, tho DC is lookin tempting lol. I'm still in the designing phase so I'm unsure of what brands and such I'll use. If theres anything I need to look in too let me know. http://athphotography.deviantart.com/ http://www.youtube.com/user/hershy314
dwaine Posted February 24, 2011 Report Posted February 24, 2011 I currently have a 2 channel amp and bought a new comp set for my doors, and moving my old comps from the from the front doors into the rear speaker mounts. Also ended up buying a 4 ch amp, just for less "stuff" in my car. 2 amps > 3 amps IMO. But that's just me Its up to you if you want to have 2 amps or 1 amp for your mids and highs
hershy314 Posted February 24, 2011 Author Report Posted February 24, 2011 Can you run two comp sets off a single 2 ch amp? http://athphotography.deviantart.com/ http://www.youtube.com/user/hershy314
hdorre Posted February 24, 2011 Report Posted February 24, 2011 Can you run two comp sets off a single 2 ch amp? Yep, of you wire each crossover to 2 ohms to the amp. On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
hershy314 Posted February 24, 2011 Author Report Posted February 24, 2011 sweet http://athphotography.deviantart.com/ http://www.youtube.com/user/hershy314
hershy314 Posted February 25, 2011 Author Report Posted February 25, 2011 think aq would be the best choice for my money http://athphotography.deviantart.com/ http://www.youtube.com/user/hershy314
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.