One of my friends has an 08 Ford Explorer, he wanted me to get him some HID's for him. The bulb size is H13, so I went to the place where I got mine, and ordered him a kit.. I got the bulbs, & the rely. I installed the lights, and on his dash it kept saying check left bulb,check right bulb, check high beam... So I called the company, and they said I needed a capacitor/warning canceler. Installed that, & the warning still shows up.

Does anybody know what the problem could be? One of my other friend said I needed to get a CAN-BUS HID Kit, is this true? Any help would be appreciated...

Thanks

exploder isn't can-bus. you can fix it with resistors (check bulb resistance). What ballast are you using? If you're not using slim digital ballasts you're going to have issues

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

So I emailed the company and told them the situation and got a reply

If the capacitors aren't doing the trick you may want to look into the Can Bus Ballast. I will leave a link for you from the website.

http://www.hidcountry.com/Products/canbus_hid_kit.php

But I thought it wasn't a Can-Bus HID Kit I needed...

Even more BS :bull: with this company/lights. So I ordered the Can-Bus system like they said I might need. Got it in today, put it in his Explorer. The warning still shows up. So I called the company right away, asking what I could do to fix the problem.. They said "there is nothing else you could buy that would fix the problem. Have you taken it to a professional shop to have it looked at". I said yes...

Then I asked how I could return it because it wasn't working. Then they said, "are the lights on and working" I said Yea the lights work..

So they said "well if they work then why do you want to return them" I said because all the things I bought were suppose to work and fix the light out warning...

Here is the best part: They then said, "well since you opened and installed it we can't take it back" I was fuming I said, Then how do I know if it will work if I don't install it? Then they said "we are sorry there is nothing we can do"

So I'm calling VISA & my bank tomorrow and getting my money back and won't ever buy from them again...

**sorry it was long had to vent**