Jump to content

Random pics of bad audio


Recommended Posts

Posted

This is a pic when I first got my car, they figure that this was a new improve way to save money lol.

IMG00163.jpg

Another pic when I got the car, I couldn't believe the amount of bass this sick setup was pushing lol an 8 inch home sub with A 200watt 2 channel lol funny

IMG00190.jpg

(2007 Chevy Tahoe LT)

Mechman 320A

OEM AGM 

D'Amore Engineering HLC-2 Sig Converter

D'Amore Engineering E1500.1

Fi Audio Neo 3.5 12"

 

Posted

vincentb-cdromstereo.jpg?w=500&h=375

haha thats funny, it looks clean too lol

(2007 Chevy Tahoe LT)

Mechman 320A

OEM AGM 

D'Amore Engineering HLC-2 Sig Converter

D'Amore Engineering E1500.1

Fi Audio Neo 3.5 12"

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6543 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...