Jbabycsx Posted February 25, 2011 Report Posted February 25, 2011 Just thought I would start a thread that only contains pictures of poor audio installs. I have been snapping pictures at work lately of anything that catches my eye. Some of the wiring on our customers cars is freaking scary! Enjoy, post yours if you got 'em. This was on a 2005 Expedition. no ring terminal or anything. 8ga wire to a "2000" watt amp lol Audiopipe 1500 with most of the wire stripped so it would fit into the amp Speaker wires on the Audiopipe 1500, running to 2 AP 12's 2000 GMC Sonoma AQ20 FTMFW! 4 DC XL 15's Cadence ZRS-C9 Infiniti Kappa 3.5's and 6x8's Bravox 6.5 components
BassHead1990 Posted February 25, 2011 Report Posted February 25, 2011 haha imma get the pic of my friends car after audio express hook it up (2007 Chevy Tahoe LT) Mechman 320A OEM AGM D'Amore Engineering HLC-2 Sig Converter D'Amore Engineering E1500.1 Fi Audio Neo 3.5 12"
Jbabycsx Posted February 25, 2011 Author Report Posted February 25, 2011 haha imma get the pic of my friends car after audio express hook it up Post 'em up! I didnt think to get pics of the ones Ive seen in months passed. They were much worse than these. 2000 GMC Sonoma AQ20 FTMFW! 4 DC XL 15's Cadence ZRS-C9 Infiniti Kappa 3.5's and 6x8's Bravox 6.5 components
BeatBox Posted February 25, 2011 Report Posted February 25, 2011 oh i wants to play Some neon, pull car in and all u hear is some thumbing in the trunk. damn 6x9 where moving around the mess of wires i had under my dash when i bought my car my cousins scion, i ran it the right way after i saw it was half asses thru the door jam some car at work, for lights im guessing
Jbabycsx Posted February 25, 2011 Author Report Posted February 25, 2011 LMAO that wire thru the dash is tops so far 2000 GMC Sonoma AQ20 FTMFW! 4 DC XL 15's Cadence ZRS-C9 Infiniti Kappa 3.5's and 6x8's Bravox 6.5 components
DylanH Posted February 25, 2011 Report Posted February 25, 2011 Haha, I could see this becoming an epic thread! http://www.youtube.c...er/SmallTownSPL 2002 Chevy Blazer Substage: Shhh, its a secret Mids and Highs: Stock-Going to change soon Amp:MTX 92001 Wire:1/0 Welding cable Electrical:Stock http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1 I hope she was meaning that to you. Any who.... You dont say you wanna have dinner in the first damn post. talk to her first. I say find out if the status was torwards you.. Here try this... "Hey hows it going ( notice smiley face makes everything better ) I saw your status. "You are far from usual".... So is my dick... Wanna Fuck tommorow???" Or send her message saying "hey" she replies back "hey" when this happens reply Wanna fuck (INSERT ADDRESS HERE) Quote of the SPL Creed ; back in the day my girlfriend gave me a choice between her and my love for car audio, I told that bitch I've made harder decisions at the Coke machine.
sprkn_ranger Posted February 25, 2011 Report Posted February 25, 2011 HAHA those hangin 6x9s give a new meaning to "free air mounting ok"! I wish I had some of my older pictures on my computer still Check out my build log! 4 Havocs in a blowthrough http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/187506-sprkn-rangers-blowthrough-build/
KnockinthaStreetzof608 Posted February 25, 2011 Report Posted February 25, 2011 MOOOOAARRR CAR -2005 Ford Mustang (Legand Lime) H/U -Pioneer avh 3200dvd Amps 2 AQ 3500d.1s strapped 1ohm daily .25burps 1Sundown Audio 100.4 1 Sundown Audio 125.2 Subs 4 AQ HDC'4s 12's Mids and highs 4 Sundown Neo Pro 8s 2 AQ Super Tweeters Electronical Mechman 270 unit 1 D3400 2 D3100's WALLED!
Jbabycsx Posted February 25, 2011 Author Report Posted February 25, 2011 I snapped this one just this morning. This is in a 2010 Mustang GT....why do you need a CB radio in a new Mustang GT 2000 GMC Sonoma AQ20 FTMFW! 4 DC XL 15's Cadence ZRS-C9 Infiniti Kappa 3.5's and 6x8's Bravox 6.5 components
C-Fizzy Posted February 25, 2011 Report Posted February 25, 2011 I wish i had taken pictures of my first install. some local shop did it for me. 4 guage duct taped into 8 guage for power wire. under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.