Pittcrew Posted February 26, 2011 Author Report Posted February 26, 2011 ok cool, and no I haven't bought anything yet I'm just trying to plan it all out before I buy. Quote My build: 2001 Toyota Camry two 12" Kicker l7 Solo-Barics Kicker 1500ZX Amp 0-AG Wiring Pioneer DEH-3300UB Head-Unit
uhoh_45 Posted February 26, 2011 Report Posted February 26, 2011 (edited) i would go with a 15- sup port forward sealed off from trunk would be easier then an 18 i just went through the whole fitting an 18 in the trunk and it wasnt easy Edited February 26, 2011 by uhoh_45 Quote R.I.P! (Nov-29-2009) 92 explorer - 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz BUILD LOG current build 97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0 lumina build log
Vitacy Posted February 26, 2011 Report Posted February 26, 2011 Idk if you knew this but if you put the seats down or if you have a foldable arm rest inthe middle of the back seats it makes louder also. Quote
Vitacy Posted February 26, 2011 Report Posted February 26, 2011 Uhoh I know how you feel, I tried like 7 ways to get my box in but it wasn't happening... But kudos to you for getting it in. Quote
Pittcrew Posted February 26, 2011 Author Report Posted February 26, 2011 I don't think getting an 18" to fit in mine would be to much of an issue. However, I'll have to make some cardboard models to be sure Quote My build: 2001 Toyota Camry two 12" Kicker l7 Solo-Barics Kicker 1500ZX Amp 0-AG Wiring Pioneer DEH-3300UB Head-Unit
uhoh_45 Posted February 26, 2011 Report Posted February 26, 2011 was needed to be cut to fit this in Quote R.I.P! (Nov-29-2009) 92 explorer - 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz BUILD LOG current build 97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0 lumina build log
Pittcrew Posted February 26, 2011 Author Report Posted February 26, 2011 ha that does look like fun I'll probably face it up though Quote My build: 2001 Toyota Camry two 12" Kicker l7 Solo-Barics Kicker 1500ZX Amp 0-AG Wiring Pioneer DEH-3300UB Head-Unit
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.