Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

S-10 Box Build. Help Needed!


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hello,

I am posting in hopes of getting some help. I just recently bought a 2000 extended cab s-10. I have two 12" Incriminator Audio Death Rows. I am trying to build a box to put them in the back. I have dimensions and such but I do not know how to build the ported box and which will suit me. I want the box tuned high and preferably to fit underneath my back window. I read on Incriminator Audio's website that a sealed box is not recommended so is anyone able to give me a hand?

Posted

PM Decaf, Sanitarium, or James for a box design.

Idk about teh others, but Decaf includes a cut sheet, 3D images, and 2D images. He replies to PMs fast too.

Good luck B)

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

 

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 444 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...