Rebel4055 Posted February 27, 2011 Report Posted February 27, 2011 I have a USB drive which I loaded with music and I went and renamed everything perfect so I can just click next and know whats next. Well it still likes play from like the mid part of the list and just really frustrating. I want it to play from the top song to the bottom, not mid list on through. Headunit is in my sig. Rest In Peace mother. January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/
kbsmoker Posted February 27, 2011 Report Posted February 27, 2011 Might have to change id tag not the name of the file www.dcsoundlab.comyoutube video's kbsmoker2011 MECAOH AS3 Champ 147.5OH DB2 Champ 125.9WF AS3 3rd 147.3WF DB3 2nd 128.3 SystemPioneer AVH-P4300DVD2 sets Fusion Encounter 6.5 componentson Crunch Ground Pounder 1200.418" DC NEO on DC 5.0KKnukonceptz 1/0 through outBig 3 all 1/0XS D6500under hood D3100 in the backMechman 270....rebuilt by Ohio Generator
Rebel4055 Posted February 27, 2011 Author Report Posted February 27, 2011 Might have to change id tag not the name of the file Here is a snip of how I did it. Rest In Peace mother. January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/
Robert8252 Posted February 27, 2011 Report Posted February 27, 2011 Radio might pick up from where it left off. And also pioneer head units don't list songs and folder in A-Z. It does it by date added. Copy and paste clicking the Z first and then the A then click copy and paste. 2013 F150 Crew Cab Old Build Log Feedback 2013 F150 Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff
Rebel4055 Posted February 27, 2011 Author Report Posted February 27, 2011 Radio might pick up from where it left off. And also pioneer head units don't list songs and folder in A-Z. It does it by date added. Copy and paste clicking the Z first and then the A then click copy and paste. Thanks, trying that now. Rest In Peace mother. January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/
Rebel4055 Posted February 27, 2011 Author Report Posted February 27, 2011 Worked, thanks robert. Rest In Peace mother. January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.