FS: FI SSD 12 800rms dual 2ohm: SOLD

For sale is a Fi SSd 12 I bought from sonicpurity on here few months back, I never got to use it much sadly, i had it in an oversized box underpowered for maybe a week or so, then gave the box away and havent had any bass since

Upgrading to 2 15s, so I am trying to get rid of the last of my previous setup to get ready for my first proper build

sonicpurity said this was the 2009 model, and it was barely used when he had it and still barely used from my having it

Product:

Fi SSD 12 inch Subwoofer

Specs: (as many as I know, i tried to get specs form fi site but they are redoing the ssd section)

dual 2 ohm

800rms

when sonicpurity did a test on the coils they read 1.8, i did a test with my dmm (cheapo) and it read 2 when i got them, and they still read 2.0 (although you will notice the last digit doesnt work right, but i did watch it count down to 2, so at the worse it might be 2.1, but the way the numbers are messed you cant ell when the digit changes form 2 to 1 sorry for my cheapo dmm

cant remember much else

Price:

150 Shipped Continental US

I would prefer local but i know not many around me are on here, i have never shipped a subwoofer, so if anyone does buy this, please give me time to get appropriate materials to ship the subwoofer properly

trades:

open to trades of equal value

pretty much got everything i need for my next build minus the materials to build the enclosure, and those will prolly be easier to get locally, lol

Here come the pics

DSCN0060.jpg

DSCN0061.jpg

DSCN0062.jpg

DSCN0068.jpg

DSCN0069.jpg

Edited by kynto

Ill be honest, I wouldnt be able to tell you how much this sub can handle over its rated rms, i know its well built and given proper enclosure and install, it might, but id go ask ndmstang or someone else that would know more about the plain ssd