I currently use the Crossbreed and three of my friends liked it so much they ordered one for themselves. If that Galco doesn't work out for you I bet you will love the Crossbreed.

the galco is a much better holster. ive tried both, i know.........

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

Your body type and everyone else's in this thread are completely different. Just because the galco fits you better does NOT in no way,shape or form make it the superior holster. I own a supertuck for my Sig and change it out with a custom one from little bear custom holsters regularly. Both work perfectly for me. A suggestion for the op is to get the crossbreed and try it because the have a 2week try it free program where if you don't like it, you send it back and get a full refund. It's the only way you will know which one is better for your body type.

I got the galco already but got it from midway usa so if it doesnt work for me I can return it im sure.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Your body type and everyone else's in this thread are completely different. Just because the galco fits you better does NOT in no way,shape or form make it the superior holster. I own a supertuck for my Sig and change it out with a custom one from little bear custom holsters regularly. Both work perfectly for me. A suggestion for the op is to get the crossbreed and try it because the have a 2week try it free program where if you don't like it, you send it back and get a full refund. It's the only way you will know which one is better for your body type.

i guess if you dont mind having to wear your gun at 4:30 or farther due to how low the bottom is cut then more power to you i guess........

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

i guess if you dont mind having to wear your gun at 4:30 or farther due to how low the bottom is cut then more power to you i guess........

this is what im talking about. just because 4:30 or farther back is comfy to you, it's not for me and may not be for someone else. I routinely wear mine at 3:30-4:00. All I'm trying to say is you can't make an end-all-be-all statement like "xxx brand holster is better no questions asked because I say so" due to the fact that one worked better for YOU vs the other.

Archived