Sonic Electronix

My friend is looking for a set-up for 500$ and below (Speakers, Subs + Amp, and HU) . At first, he was just going to go to Fries or Wallmart and get subs there, but I told him my friends (you guys) could get him a better deal. So, here it is. Lets make magic fellas! Hahahaha. But anyways, yeah, he want's to find the best system for 2 12's under 500$, including a HU and speakers. Any suggestions?

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

-Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415

I'd say two SA 12s would be good for the subs there like 100 some each

There like 180$ each? Haha and that doesnt help with the AMP + Speakers + HU . hehe

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

check out audiosavings.com go talk to ram, hes in chat pretty often, that would prolly be best place to get a decent setup for under $500

See. This isn't for me. It's for a friend. And I'm so not down to do all that hahaha. Ehh, I'll figure something out. What are some decent subs + amp on audiosavings tho. Sure they have lots of subs, but are they all reliable?

Speakers:

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

lol, so your gonna be nice for your friend and have others find him a good setup and then say hey i told you id help ya out, when a simple message could get ya fixed up

honestly i havent been to auduiosavings in a while, i do know they are good people though, and i do not know the reliability of all the equipment, but they do often have bundles that will almost completely have you setup up for a decent price

to be honest, i think we should do a thread where we find the best setups within a certain range give or take 100 bucks, ranges would be like 500-100-1500 and so on, that way threads like this wouldnt need to be bothered with, not saying there is anything wrong with this thread, but would help a lot of people out with budgets we can have alternate equipment listed within same price range too

Edited by kynto

lol, so your gonna be nice for your friend and have others find him a good setup and then say hey i told you id help ya out, when a simple message could get ya fixed up

honestly i havent been to auduiosavings in a while, i do know they are good people though, and i do not know the reliability of all the equipment, but they do often have bundles that will almost completely have you setup up for a decent price

to be honest, i think we should do a thread where we find the best setups within a certain range give or take 100 bucks, ranges would be like 500-100-1500 and so on, that way threads like this wouldnt need to be bothered with, not saying there is anything wrong with this thread, but would help a lot of people out with budgets we can have alternate equipment listed within same price range too

I agree 100% with you. Audiosavings is a great site, don't get me wrong. But some of their products I heard aren't the best. And I don't want to tell my friend to go buy some subs that aren't the best. That thread would be great. MAKE MAGIC HAPPEN Kynto! Start that thread! Haha. For me, I'm presonally going to get the SA's with an AQ2200D. And he doesn't have the money for that, so I don't know. He could get 2 Sundown with an Aq1200D for 500$.. but he wants a HU and speakers. :/

Speakers:

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

if you want anything halfway decent, $500 is not realistic. a decent HU ~$150, you could get a couple of type e woofers or maybe type R's which are around ~$150 per, amp to power 2 subs wont be any cheaper than $150 (and thats like extremely cheap), and speakers? eh a decent pair maybe $50-60, and wiring ~$100.

Edited by dugee81

wizv.jpg

200a alt. by Excessive Amperage

hc800 under hood & 2 Deka 9a31 in rear

1/0awg + big 3

SAZ 3000D

HDC3 18" @ 2 ohm

DCSig.jpg

2011 Meca World Champ S3

Team Truth Hertz

Team DC