Sonic Electronix

What's you'd budget if you don't mind me asking?

800 but willing to go up to 9

For subs+amp or just Subs?

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

a 18 is something you dont see most of the time but really i wouldnt care to much, plus most people wont give a fuck unless its JL OR kicker so its whatever just build for you

hell im selling my 4 15 t3 t600's to get 1 dc xl 15

so i have my back seats back , i can compete in a lower class, and be louder.

EVERYONE at school thinks im a dumbass but its whatever, hell i would LOVE to get some 10s and be loud as fuck

its not always about how big or how many you have but its about how you use the sub and power you have behind it

btw im 17 (junior)

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

When inverted, swap the Pos and neg speaker leads at the amp and it'll work like normal, using the box as it should

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Box won't be 150, add shipping to the aq's and theyre like 170..I personally don't care for AQ now that ive heard some dc's and a pair of t3's..but then again I love lows, maybe you want somethin different

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

Box won't be 150, add shipping to the aq's and theyre like 170..I personally don't care for AQ now that ive heard some dc's and a pair of t3's..but then again I love lows, maybe you want somethin different

I knew i was forgetting something. It was like 40 for shipping on everything according to the audioque website. Im going with AQ because theyre withi my budget and i have heard nothing but good things about their products.

Archived