Sonic Electronix

I'm not by any means downing them, they make good products, especially amps, but the Subs just don't have a sound to them that I would spend the money on for myself

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

Having heard Fi, AQ, RF, and DC (low and high end subs from each company) I'd recommend DC or Fi. IMO DC has slightly better SQ with some of their middle-low end subs, which is what you'll be looking at with that budget. You can definitely be heard though.

Having heard Fi, AQ, RF, and DC (low and high end subs from each company) I'd recommend DC or Fi. IMO DC has slightly better SQ with some of their middle-low end subs, which is what you'll be looking at with that budget. You can definitely be heard though.

I would love to buy dc but i got a quote from someone off their website for their lvl3 12s and it was about $60 more per sub than the aq 12s

Higschool kid: man i just got this 3 15s installed...

me: oh yea let me hear it...... sounds real good... you should hear mine...

kid: oh you got a system.. let me hear it....damnn that shit is loud.. what you got 4 15s?

me: naw single 12.. :D

Kid: naw WTF ! let me see... *stunned* (and wants to know how with how with all these questions...)

75 or more % of the time, they are going to hear it and not even see the set up... so louder impresses me, but a nice clean set up is always sexy !!!

This, I loved my fi's and I decided to try out dc, I don't see myself ever using anything other than fi or dc unless I feel the need to run some dd's again.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

Build in Progress

I would love to buy dc but i got a quote from someone off their website for their lvl3 12s and it was about $60 more per sub than the aq 12s

Let's be honest..look at the level 2's compared to the sdc's..almost positive level 2's have bigger motors(which is all dr subwoofer cares about) and their coil is the same size..and I KNOW you can get those xheaper

Build in Progress

Let's be honest..look at the level 2's compared to the sdc's..almost positive level 2's have bigger motors(which is all dr subwoofer cares about) and their coil is the same size..and I KNOW you can get those xheaper

I think im gonna save up a little more so i can get some lvl 3s. Thanks for all the help

Archived