Sundown Audio

Addictive Audio 500.1.. If anyone can fix amps LOOK!!

REaudioBuff

guess ill look thru the whole thread next time lol :nea:

american bass 1100.1 2 hertz hdp4 m&h amps hertz xls audison voice mids and highs 4 fi hybrid subs 1 xs power g31 batt and 6 banks of maxwell caps big 3 mechman 270 singer 350 and another singer 300 amp alts 7 runs of 4/0 TEAM bass drop meca s4 2011 153.7 db at headrest 4 15s

yea they aren't the same amp board. It is pretty similar but def not the same. Which would be easy to see being the very least the American bass speaker inputs are on the same side as the power. This amp its on opposite side. Thats just a basic look at it but yea. lol

1 Crossfire XS v2 15"

2 Deka group31a's

1 XS Power D3400 (under hood)

1 Addictive Audio 500.1 :D

1 Rockford 3sixty.2

4 Crescendo pwx 6.5s

2 Pyle Pro Super tweets

1 Crescendo 1000c4

Kenwood excelon x494 Head unit

Big Three upgrade

All 0 gauge of course

1 4.56c^ft box @28hz

(New Best official db score= 151.2 @ 36hz)

Send it in. And if you just received the amp you could easily file a claim if you had insurance on it. Unless you shipped FedEx, in which case your pretty much phuked with or without insurance. Send it in, no sense in turning a cheap fix into an expensive fix if you fuck it up. The resistor is an easy fix. But there are tabs on the speaker terminals that go through the board. They're all broken off so you'll need a new set of terminals, only a repair center will have those.

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

Addictive audio is in FL and I am going to send it in with them. I already filed a claim with UPS we had it insured so I'm hoping that works out. Now I don't know the process that ups goes through to take care of the claim. But I wanna get this fixed as fast as possible.. Pisses me off that the guy I got it from was an upfront dude. And took great care of this amp then UPS fucked it up.

1 Crossfire XS v2 15"

2 Deka group31a's

1 Rockford 3sixty.2

4 Crescendo pwx 6.5s

2 Pyle Pro Super tweets

1 Crescendo 1000c4

Big Three upgrade

All 0 gauge of course

1 4.56c^ft box @28hz

Well he wants me to send it to one of their shops in FL to get it fixed.. I just hope this claim shit works out quick so i can get this thing fixed. F U UPS!!!

1 Crossfire XS v2 15"

2 Deka group31a's

1 Rockford 3sixty.2

4 Crescendo pwx 6.5s

2 Pyle Pro Super tweets

1 Crescendo 1000c4

Big Three upgrade

All 0 gauge of course

1 4.56c^ft box @28hz

I have the pics from the day he shipped it... It showed both ends of the amp and its was perfect. There isn't but like 1 little scratch on the whole amp. The box actually has damage on the side exactly where it was hit. It was in a box inside a box with foam and the inside box also has damage at that point. It was 100% UPS that I'm sure of. I already talked to AA and they are hooking me up for the repair though so I can't be upset in that area at least. From what I've seen they have great CS I've been in contact with them ever since I wanted to buy the amp. So when I get the money from UPS I'll be sending out the amp. All is well it's just gonna take longer than I had hoped...

1 Crossfire XS v2 15"

2 Deka group31a's

1 Rockford 3sixty.2

4 Crescendo pwx 6.5s

2 Pyle Pro Super tweets

1 Crescendo 1000c4

Big Three upgrade

All 0 gauge of course

1 4.56c^ft box @28hz

Archived