I am leaving for basic tuesday and I haven't had a use for these for many months but I held onto them anyways. I want to sell these this week so I have less to pack up.

These are BNIB never played just opened to show the speakers and that plastic has never come off the speakers. I've used these before, GREAT for mids. Use a bass blocker or filter and you'll be just fine.

0301111008.jpg

downsized_0301111008a.jpg

downsized_0301111008b.jpg

39.99 seems to be the price everyone is asking so im going to ask 25.00 shipped.

Johns.jpgSuburban Coming Soon

Ill take them..you have a pm :)

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

Ill take them..you have a pm :)

Replied brotha...Pending sale!

payment sent

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio