Guest Posted March 1, 2011 Report Posted March 1, 2011 Lol u did it man. Nice job. For the people who saw my first 150 db demo vid, this was the car from that video
lance_98main Posted March 1, 2011 Report Posted March 1, 2011 How do those autotek subs sound? What kind of power do they take? 2000 2dr blazer 15" diamond audio d3 4 cubic ft. tuned @ 32hz (slot port, sub back, port back) debating on a wall or no wall. Shay-kee
ChampN252 Posted March 1, 2011 Report Posted March 1, 2011 I've also been interested in these woofers. 4 of these on 2 MM4000s sounds like a plan. 2012 Honda Accord Radio: Pioneer AVH-4200NEX
lgzmax77 Posted March 2, 2011 Author Report Posted March 2, 2011 How do those autotek subs sound? What kind of power do they take? they are rated at 1600 rms a piece and im running each on 1250 rms. they are SO much cleaner than my type rs its unreal. yes it is a 3 inch coil
lgzmax77 Posted March 2, 2011 Author Report Posted March 2, 2011 I've also been interested in these woofers. 4 of these on 2 MM4000s sounds like a plan. if you do get these, you are going to be very surprised how clean they are. i know i sure was
Rockbrook Posted March 2, 2011 Report Posted March 2, 2011 im still trippin off of the fact that you walled an Cobalt with 4 15's 0_o
ChampN252 Posted March 2, 2011 Report Posted March 2, 2011 A local shop owner reps AutoTek like crazy and his old jeep had 4 mean machine 12"s on 2 MM2000's. They make surprisingly strong subs. By far the loudest 4 12" setup I've ever heard. 2012 Honda Accord Radio: Pioneer AVH-4200NEX
TIG Posted March 7, 2011 Report Posted March 7, 2011 So I take it Autotek is better than alpine? Since were all having a moment of truth. I hate country too.. I'd only listen to it if I got some hotass bitch in my car and shes gonna suck my dick.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.