jsawdy212 Posted March 2, 2011 Report Posted March 2, 2011 i got a single fi ssd in a single cab s10 it metered a 138.3 and the bow is tuned at 29hz. u can do some nice builds in a single cab. just have to be willing to lose a little leg room pics or vids of setup? no. i can take a few tomorrow and post. and one rule me and my buddys go by is dont care about the passengers room. i dont know if u do or not 2007 caliber 2 Fi ssd 18's rd audio 3250 xs power d3100 (need 2 more) stock alt (soon to be singer 350a) 2.75:1 4th order in progress!
chapo123 Posted March 2, 2011 Author Report Posted March 2, 2011 i could care less lol not like i like having passengers. only my girl but she isnt that tall Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal? heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked. i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat 2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604
jsawdy212 Posted March 2, 2011 Report Posted March 2, 2011 the way i have my box its bigger be hind the passenger seat then skinnier behind my seat so i have my sub in like 2cubes after displacement 2007 caliber 2 Fi ssd 18's rd audio 3250 xs power d3100 (need 2 more) stock alt (soon to be singer 350a) 2.75:1 4th order in progress!
chapo123 Posted March 2, 2011 Author Report Posted March 2, 2011 would that be funky if your using ported? its already gonna be a tight fit to make the sub fit with the mounting depth. Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal? heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked. i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat 2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604
jsawdy212 Posted March 2, 2011 Report Posted March 2, 2011 it aint to bad i all i had to do was counter sink the sub int the box so it wouldnt hit the seat. do u have the arm rest in the middle? 2007 caliber 2 Fi ssd 18's rd audio 3250 xs power d3100 (need 2 more) stock alt (soon to be singer 350a) 2.75:1 4th order in progress!
chapo123 Posted March 2, 2011 Author Report Posted March 2, 2011 yeah im gonna take it out to let me scoot the box more out. i only have 3in depth if i dont take it out.. so fuck that. now i can scoot out the box up to wehre i feel comfy with the seats and mesure from the deepest part of the seat Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal? heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked. i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat 2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604
jsawdy212 Posted March 2, 2011 Report Posted March 2, 2011 is ur truck a stick or auto? 2007 caliber 2 Fi ssd 18's rd audio 3250 xs power d3100 (need 2 more) stock alt (soon to be singer 350a) 2.75:1 4th order in progress!
chapo123 Posted March 2, 2011 Author Report Posted March 2, 2011 stick Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal? heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked. i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat 2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604
chapo123 Posted March 2, 2011 Author Report Posted March 2, 2011 i wanna blow thru but its gonna be a while, gotta save up but i need something for now. having no bass sucks. Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal? heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked. i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat 2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.