Here is a lil video I did tonight of the car, check out the bang from outside the car when i pop trunk, for some reason that I dont understand yet, it bangs alot harder inside the car when the trunk opens, you car definitly hear it deeper......hope yall like my eye kandy

http://s17.photobucket.com/albums/b58/brai...100_02751-1.flv

Edited by Braingetter

I no longer live by tha sword, I'm living tha good life cuz I live it for the Lord. God is good, all tha time...

thanks, but i didnt have the car on, only 12 volts playing, the screens start to flicker when tha amp pulls tha current , I haven't upped the alt or big 3 on this car yet... The main battery was dead from a bad cell, i wanna get a hc 1800 for the main.. Hopefully better results...

I no longer live by tha sword, I'm living tha good life cuz I live it for the Lord. God is good, all tha time...

Bad ass slab mayne. You outta get the screwtape 11 - 16 - 2000 if you dont alredy got it. That shit bangs.

What would be your fav of all time screwsong? mines is Dead End Ni**az................."Yes we are........Playaz & Pimps & Supastars" :D

images-4.jpgdjscrewbanner5sf.jpgimages.jpg

"IT SOUNDS SLOW MOTION AND STUTTERING"~~~~LOL

2 15" Fi BTLs

7.5 cf box @ 33hz

Sundown SAZ-3500D

Powermaster S3400 & D3100

Iraggi 300a alt

SecondSkin - totally dead

Knu wire

dats wut im tlkin bout show em how we do h-town style. Its funny cause i jus got threw lessoning to that song on mii way home. but mii all time song have to be choppaz and bumpa grill by charlie boy

rims.jpg2 12" Kicker cvx1 proacoustic 4 now either quantum audio amp r Ma audio nextKenwood dash4 gauge wire pioneer in the doorsjvc in the back

• 2 weeks later...

its due to everything being paneled off meng....... Im willing to bet you can get better output in your slab with fewer/smaller subs in a more optimal setup.

whats the status with your SUV?

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

its due to everything being paneled off meng....... Im willing to bet you can get better output in your slab with fewer/smaller subs in a more optimal setup.

whats the status with your SUV?

Yep, I agree.....

I probably will never build another sealed box again....

I want to go with fi's this time, i like what i see..

the denali is same as before, I have 5gz in bills each month before child support so i dont have much play money left over..

its only hooked up to 1 amp for bass, i need an alt and more kinetiks before its done up....