Sonic Electronix

Need upgrading in bass dept for charger

I forgot the year of my buddys moms charger but the trunk couldn't even fit 2 15's in it...

You could try building it in the trunk but I notice that the trunk takes weird angles.

Rest In Peace mother.

January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/

Then again if I go for two 18 fi btls my back seat is gone, don't know if I want to turn the ride into a two seater. What's everyones opinions on the jl 13w7 vs fi 18 btl? Of course jl will drain the bank, but I'll won't have to wall and lose back seat.

i hope that's a joke..

and you're not getting an 18 in a charger, do 2 12" btl's off a sundown 4500 or an aq3500.1 and call it a day

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

Should get 2 12's and fire them into the cars cabin. that would be real nice.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Thanks for the replies. I made up my mind, two 12's it is. Probibly two fi btls in the trunk would be fine. I seen vids on YouTube on how people have a huge ass box with 18's taking up the whole back seat, almost having both drivers and passenger seats all the way forward! I like a little lean in my seat, and would like to keep the back seats open.