Lunch's Charade, 6x15"s & 18,000rms

Sorry dude... I tried to read through the rest of the thread but I got stuck on 150.5 @ 17Hz...

Good luck on Saturday! :drinks:

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Sorry dude... I tried to read through the rest of the thread but I got stuck on 150.5 @ 17Hz...

Good luck on Saturday! :drinks:

haha cheers man!!

well the comp went quite well indeed!! took out the loudest on the day, as well as my class win,

managed a best of 156.6db @ 37hz on music, as well as 155db @ 27hz, again on music, but a best so far of 151.1db @ 19hz... so it's definitely working out well...!

the new windshield kind of lasted, the glass itself is intact, but it completely separated from the window frame the whole way round... i can actually just pull it out and put it on the ground... lol as well as most of the interior being covered in urethane now lol

282467_10150253231649654_694124653_7210401_4293601_n.jpg

281343_10150253225389654_694124653_7210323_855407_n.jpg

these are just 2 random pics i found on facebook, i'll upload some more once i get them off my camera!

i've also got a few videos uploading now, but youtube seems to be giving me the run arounds...

SMD-1.png

you parked it in a disabled zone?!?

must be a mental disability... :peepwall:

actually i have a disabled parking permit... lol not that thats why i was parked there, the street was closed...

but being the sole carer for my grandmother means i get the parking permit for when she's in the car lol

SMD-1.png

you parked it in a disabled zone?!?

must be a mental disability... :peepwall:

actually i have a disabled parking permit... lol not that thats why i was parked there, the street was closed...

but being the sole carer for my grandmother means i get the parking permit for when she's in the car lol

in the Charade? lmao.

you should have brought her to the competition! would have been a nice outing for her.... "floating grandmas!"

in the Charade? lmao.

you should have brought her to the competition! would have been a nice outing for her.... "floating grandmas!"

well maybe it's for the caprice, but still i should have pulled it out for the charade! lol tho i guess i'd probably need some kind of rear view mirror to hang it on!! hahaha

SMD-1.png

H.o.l.y. f.u.c.k.

Honestly, all jokes aside, you make me want to go trade my sedan for a hatch right now. I was planning on eventually doing a wall of 4 15s, I was entertaining the idea of doing a 4th/6th order with those 4 or some 12s but not sure if id have near the room. I am in LOVE with this vehicle and the numbers you're getting dude. Builds like these simply make me, and many others im sure, want to be louder. Loving the paint, loving the wall, loving everything dude. Only thing I would have done different is 6.5s > 6x9s imo, but whatever tickles your pickle dude. Any suggestion on door popper kits, as im looking to shave my handles as well. As for the rest dude, keep it up and keep being loud.

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

H.o.l.y. f.u.c.k.

Honestly, all jokes aside, you make me want to go trade my sedan for a hatch right now. I was planning on eventually doing a wall of 4 15s, I was entertaining the idea of doing a 4th/6th order with those 4 or some 12s but not sure if id have near the room. I am in LOVE with this vehicle and the numbers you're getting dude. Builds like these simply make me, and many others im sure, want to be louder. Loving the paint, loving the wall, loving everything dude. Only thing I would have done different is 6.5s > 6x9s imo, but whatever tickles your pickle dude. Any suggestion on door popper kits, as im looking to shave my handles as well. As for the rest dude, keep it up and keep being loud.

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

haha big thanks man!!

you'd be surprised, there isn't actually a tonne of enclosure in this build, i think it worked out to be around 23cf total, 2.7cf per subs rear, 1.1 front.... tuned 26hz / 52hz... i have no doubt you could fit that into pretty much any sedan, but hatches are definitely cool because simply nobody expects to see so much gear stuffed in! lol

i would have preferred to do 6.5"s myself too, but originally when the car had 12x 10"s, all the gear was part of a semi sponsorship, and they wanted to see 6x9s in the doors, so thats how i built it... but i ended up buying out the sposorship and changing things around...

the plan is to re-do the doors next, and i'm stepping up to some pro audio drivers, not really sure what exactly yet, but 5x 10"s per door is on the cards...

as for the door poppers, i just used an off the shelf boot release kit which i then managed to break... so i now just have a cable hanging out under the inner guard, ghetto as hell, but it works for now... lol

with the songs, i USED to have a link for them, but for some reason the link is now broken, i'll see what i can do...

as for a couple of videos of it slapping....

this is the 1st run with the new windshield, 1st time it's even been turned on since the new screen went in...

and later in the night, when the damage was done...

enjoy!!

SMD-1.png

Archived