Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

They would work. However I would just use a run of 8 gauge straight to the speaker. If it doesnt fit then trim the wire.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

Posted

My link

Anyone ever use these to hook your subs up with? Was thinking of buying some.

Everything I've heard about them is that they do work ok, but you are actually better just using the stripped ends of the speaker wire. You will have more contact surface with the wire than you would with the pins. Since the pin is a thin rigid piece of metal, you will have a very small area actually contacting the spring terminals on the subs whereas the strands of wire will conform to the inside of the spring terminal.

I hope I explained that right.

97 Maxima SE

Bunch of shit going in, check out the build

alpine_logo.jpgSundown_Banner.jpgxspower.png

Posted

Ah ok. Makes sense, thought I would get opinions first before I decided to buy anything! Thanks for the input guys

2012 Civic Si Coupe

- Nada lol

3d7304fe.jpgDCSig.jpgaol.pngYoutube

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4602 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...