Dustins 06 F150: 6 XL 15s, 6 3.5ks and 26s

Thanks guys.

If the rain let's up and my wood dries some I may try and work in it somemore when i get home. The baffles were cut together, I took my basket and traced the inner diameter but, it was a bit to small on the first test fit, so I ended up cutting each circle a few times to

Get things right.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Another little trick is if you holes are too small throw a small roundover on the edge of the hole. It will make your cutout a tad bigger. Like a 1/4 to 3/8 roundover.

Not trying to tell you how to do things. Just trying to tell you a few tricks that may help you. I am looking forward to this build tho. It has lots of potential.

Roseville, CA

yea, i take advice and constructive criticism pretty well. everything is pretty much going as planned right now,

IM ANXIOUS TO SEE YOUR BUILD MOVE FORWARD!!

2006 F-150

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

e06620d7.jpg

25d746f1.jpg

9a427eb7.jpg

ba7a6aef.jpg

Plans for today:

Get off work at noon, head over to Jeffs, and knock this box out. Put my alpine d105 in last night. Gottta find a place for these 16 6.5s. I think I got an idea though .

Should be playing this weekend. Battery box and roof supports will be done tomorrow, or at least should be done as it's last weekend before time to load up and leave.

2006 F-150

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Tuned in for sure!! Looks awesome!! I'm a minitrucker through and through. Been out of the car audio game for some years now but, got tossed back into the game head first with no warning! Lmfao! I go to slamology every year and, if half of these builds show up there, ill prolly spend more time getting demos and talking audio than cruising my bodied s10. Lol! Keep it up man! Looks crazy loud already!!

Hell yea man shit is looking good mane!! Get that shit lowered and finish that box!!! I'm ready to see some videos!

*2013 NEW BUILD*

12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall

4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks

40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns

3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts

tons of audiotechnix wire

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png

Archived