Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Well made it back..Came back with A small hobby sized sheet of birch wood for my panels around my epic 160. Still didn't find any black vinyl so I ended up buying black leather..Looks real nice..Now I just have to find my other staple gun an staple and glue the leather onto the little panel I made..I will do that when I get off work On Monday..I found carpet locally..I can get 5 yards for 15-20 dollars...They will have it in on Tuesday..

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4887 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...