Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Congrats with the install.

I will be following the carbon fibre part for sure.

Woofer: 12" Phase Linear Aliante Limited

Mids & highs: DLS Ultimate 5 1/4"

Amp: Audison VRX 6.420

HU: Sony CDX-C90R

Posted

nice idea on the center console! I like. Did you ever find someone to get your alt on? Takes about 2-3 hours but its do able. I have had mine put on and taken off about 3 times now. Not cheap either :(. Keep up da good werk.

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10271 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...