acidikbass20 Posted March 24, 2011 Author Report Posted March 24, 2011 Stuff is goin down, upcoming build
acidikbass20 Posted March 29, 2011 Author Report Posted March 29, 2011 Testing so far is pretty good! Burped a 145.00, ugly wave, but good score. Gains back down and on music, had nice waves in the 143.xx ranges. Peaking at 54hz. So far so good. Stuff is goin down, upcoming build
TIG Posted March 29, 2011 Report Posted March 29, 2011 Thats a nice lookin box man. Good work Since were all having a moment of truth. I hate country too.. I'd only listen to it if I got some hotass bitch in my car and shes gonna suck my dick.
crunkjuice1 Posted March 29, 2011 Report Posted March 29, 2011 thats a cool set up you have, that amp is cool too.
acidikbass20 Posted March 31, 2011 Author Report Posted March 31, 2011 Stuff is goin down, upcoming build
acidikbass20 Posted March 31, 2011 Author Report Posted March 31, 2011 The goo on the terminals is electrogrease and the carpet in the back is not finished, still need to shape, tighten and cut it! Stuff is goin down, upcoming build
ch0sen Posted March 31, 2011 Report Posted March 31, 2011 looking LOUD and clean good job My current 95 Jetta Build w/ pioneer h/u 2 RD Sonance 10's with flatwind coils 2 Audiopipe apsm 1500.1s 1 Hifonics Brutus Elite 60x4 1 XS d925 1 Stinger spv35 1 1000 amp lead acid 50 ft of 0/1 ofc from Audiotechnix all powerbass components, and coaxils, 4 sets buildlog = http://www.stevemead...2-rd-10s-build/ My build for my wife. http://www.stevemead...01-f-150-build/
BeachJoshua Posted March 31, 2011 Report Posted March 31, 2011 You've exceeded bandwidth on Photobucket... I can't see a single one of the pics... Thread deemed useless... No entertainment value at all... | S-10 | 4.5^3 ft | 33Hz | SAE-1000D @ 1 Ohm | 2 SA-12s | SPL: 143.7 Sealed | 153.4 Port Wars
acidikbass20 Posted March 31, 2011 Author Report Posted March 31, 2011 You've exceeded bandwidth on Photobucket... I can't see a single one of the pics... Thread deemed useless... No entertainment value at all... Look at the last page? I went over bandwidth so I uploaded to a new account. Stuff is goin down, upcoming build
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.