the funny thing with battery life can be changed a lot due to the apps you put on it. I have had my evo since release date in june, and I love it, battery life is great, and I have had it rooted since it was possible. Do not run task killers, or battery apps that claim better battery life, they really do nothing at all. I run an app 24/7 called systempanel, I paid for it, and it shows you the running processes and that. Android is based on linux, and it works different then windows, so when you have 20 app in memory, it has nothing to do with how your battery life is like in a windows based environment. Linux is designed to hold the mostly used apps in memory to make it quicker and more effient, and whenever you kill an app it will have to restart it. Systempanel is made to monitor the bad apps, and kill apps that are acting bad and need to be fixed. I love my evo, and usually have ~60% battery life by the time I go to bed, and on heavier days around ~40%, people with worse battery life have some app on there phone that is using resources when the phone is off and causing it to munch through battery. I am running MYN RLS5 rom with the newst htc kernal and updated prls/radios. I love my evo and use it probably every hour of the day at least

2006 Mazda3 Hatchback Black 5 Spd Manual
Pioneer 4300DVD
2 Sundown SA-12 (34hz Tune, 3.22 cubes, 14.5 inches per cube, Triple Baffle)
Kicker 10ZX2500.1 (2845 RMS) Sub Amp
Kicker 11ZX650.4 (705 RMS) Mid Amp -- (3 Amps)
Kicker KQ3 Active Crossover
Kicker KQ30 Equalizer
Kicker 09QS60.2 Components (Woven Carbon Cones)
Kicker 09QS65.2 Components (Woven Carbon Cones) - (3 Sets)
2/0 Gauge Electron Beam Technologies (3 Runs, 2 +, 1 -)

1/0 Gauge KNU Kollasal Flex (1 Run for -)

300 Ft Kicker X-Series 16 Gauge Speaker Wire
XS Power D3400 (Rear)
XS Power D3100 (Front)
Singer Externally Regulated Alternator (Being Built)

+ The Love for Car Audio and BASS <3

UBL Build Log <------- Click Here-------> Normal Build Log (For Comments)

• 2 weeks later...

Juice Defender is one app that does work to help with Battery life...

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

• 2 months later...

Archived