nickfs442 Posted March 4, 2011 Report Posted March 4, 2011 Right now I have 2 Sundown SA-12's and a Hifonics 1610d. I want it to be tuned to about 32 Hz.. and around 4 - 4.5 cu ft. Does anyone have any recommendations? Slot L-ported box? aero ports? Any help would be great. Will be upgrading to an Audioque 2200d very soon also. It's also in a small hatchback. Thanks! 2 18's Wall Build Under Construction My YouTube 2000 Mercury Cougar Build Log
JPagan Posted March 4, 2011 Report Posted March 4, 2011 One thing I would suggest is to go 3-3.5 cubic feet net.
nickfs442 Posted March 4, 2011 Author Report Posted March 4, 2011 Okay, my last setup was 2 12 Type R's in a 3.5 @ 38 Hz.. So for this would 3.5 @ 32 Hz be good? I want to move a lot of air. 2 18's Wall Build Under Construction My YouTube 2000 Mercury Cougar Build Log
Carroot1 Posted March 4, 2011 Report Posted March 4, 2011 do not go over 3.5 cubes. unless your underpowering them
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.