97 Dodge Caravan Sport *new vehicle*/ Malibu build PGS 1-22

And Hey, where the fuck is that other 18? Got some piece of MDF keeping the hole closed, might as well make a port out of some sonotube or something <_<:D

I thought about it but it would mean taking over 6 cubes outta the wall to run just two ported. I can wait till I get the other one. I have plenty of output to keep me happy. I could port 3 18" by removing 2 cu. ft. I suppose I could use a dremel and make some holes for aeroports. Well see when it is all up and running.

new highs sound sick man, im jealous

Thx. bro. Just wait till I put the 12" selenium in the doors. Should be fearsome :P

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

I got some money back from school so if all goes to plan I'll be picking up a couple things for the car. I want to work on the wall so we will focus there. If I can I'm going to get the third sub, 1500.1, and an HO alt this week. It will be interesting to see what kind of numbers this thing will be capable of. I'm shooting for high 40"s More coming soon.

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

I went on a little shopping spree today. I got a ton of stuff from partsexpress. Most importantly is my third sub. The wall will finally be full. lol.

suuuubbb.jpg

Here is the amp I got. All Mb Quart system and fit my power needs perfectly. I will have one of these for each of the subs all running at 4 ohms.

amplifier.jpg

I also got some 3/4" plexi for the special project I have planned.

Should have a couple unboxing videos for ya in a couple days.

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

Got some goodies from partsexpress today. Here are a few pics. I'll have a vid to go with it in a couple hours.

gfyu059.jpg

gfyu064.jpg

gfyu063.jpg

Here is some speaker wire, power wire for the new amp (2GA.), egg crate foam and mounting hardware for the third sub.

gfyu061.jpg

The amp and plexi should be here in a couple days...

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

Thx. Bro.

I got a bunch of stuff in the mail today. The amp and the plexiglass for that looking glass project for the wall is here. Some photos...

11013.jpg

Still Have to get two more. Giggity.

Here is a couple shots of the plexi. It was alot heavier than I thought it would be.

11015.jpg

11016.jpg

Oh, Say hello to my new avatar.

11018.jpg

Skidoosh. hahha

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

Archived