97 Dodge Caravan Sport *new vehicle*/ Malibu build PGS 1-22

Damn, your wall looks damn good with all 3!

Thx Bruddah. It looks pretty raw with those badgeless drivers. Should look even better when I get done changing the interior over to black.

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

nice build. is there a new build to come?

I may start on the expedition but that wont be till spring of next year and I promise it will be something very special. lol I'm keeping the malibu though. lol

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

Doubt it's a 50.. but if it is.. power to yah.

Got any official numbers?

Sadly, no. Conjecture on my part I will avoid any comparison until I get numbers. Don't want to have an EXO incident. lol

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

• 3 weeks later...

whats plexi for?

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

whats plexi for?

I am going to use it on either sides of the wall so you can look through and see the back of the subs from either side. Like trippis hummer but no where near as cool looking. lol It should be sick when I am driving. People will be able to see the subs moving or the car next to me through the wall. The pieces of plexiglass are 9x12 so I will use an inch to mount them on all 4 sides and an 8x11 viewing area into the wall. If this weather holds I am going to get started on the project soon. I just need the hardware to mount it.

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

Okay I have a little update for you guys. I got a couple batteries in the mail today. Yes they are only hc 600's but they should work perfectly for my application. The three you see here are going to go under the hood to replace the factory battery. I will be buying 8 more to run in the trunk.

IMAG0314.jpg

When it is said and done I will have a total of 2160 watts. This setup should allow me to demo all day with few problems.

Here is an unboxing vid of the batts and me talking about plans for a center channel .

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

Archived