SPLadd1ct Posted March 5, 2011 Report Posted March 5, 2011 I started a thread in the members build section for a log of my Hyundai - Incriminator - Sundown Audio build. I am going to add pictures and I want to change the name of the thread so it also has "new pictures" in the title. How do I do this? Thanks fellas. 2011 Ford Ranger Sport 4.0 v6 2 sundown audio prototype nsv4 15s crossfire 4k wired to 0.4 ohm 15 banks of maxwell 3.0 caps @ 18v triple alts (x2 us alt 250's, x1 singer 320) 153 at 23hz
killallblue Posted March 5, 2011 Report Posted March 5, 2011 Go to edit first post and u can do it in there
SPLadd1ct Posted March 5, 2011 Author Report Posted March 5, 2011 Go to edit first post and u can do it in there Thanks dude! 2011 Ford Ranger Sport 4.0 v6 2 sundown audio prototype nsv4 15s crossfire 4k wired to 0.4 ohm 15 banks of maxwell 3.0 caps @ 18v triple alts (x2 us alt 250's, x1 singer 320) 153 at 23hz
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.