Guys! I was pretty excited about this.

I can't do that.....sorry

Edited by Twistedchild420

2004 Ford Mustang GTPioneer DEH-P7200HD head unitMach 460 Factory System

Cadence FXA1600.2

Cadence S2W10

Cadence 4 AWG wiring

Ported box, 2 cubes, 32 hertz

Hey now, I didn't steal it. I'm a musician, too, so that's breaking code. That's just how I came across it. I guess I should have posted a different reference for this. Sorry.

Cadence FXA1600.2

Cadence S2W10

Cadence 4 AWG wiring

Also, ROE has tracks for legal download if you want tracks like those. Or you can use Audacity to create your own.

Off topic, but I noticed your location as partly Richmond VA, I just looked at your build log, and in the 6th picture where you can see the houses, was that taken in richmond? Because it looks very familiar.

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

Also, ROE has tracks for legal download if you want tracks like those. Or you can use Audacity to create your own.

Off topic, but I noticed your location as partly Richmond VA, I just looked at your build log, and in the 6th picture where you can see the houses, was that taken in richmond? Because it looks very familiar.

Well, it's in the Chesterfield area, around Salem Middle school. But yeah, I just thought it was cool. I didn't think about it being a piracy site. I don't pay much attention to them because I never press the download buttons that look like traps haha.

Cadence FXA1600.2

Cadence S2W10

Cadence 4 AWG wiring

discuss it with an admin about posting copyrighted material on the forums but im pretty sure that you cant post shit like that.

I'm pretty sure they can let it go haha it's not worth fighting about, just don't download it. Or here, I do not condone anyone illegally downloading the files following the link. Is that good?

Cadence FXA1600.2

Cadence S2W10

Cadence 4 AWG wiring