Poured Seafoam down the wrong hose

and also spark plugs, I think its on the original, so they have 108,000 miles on them, would that help gas mileage at all? the sucky thing is the rear 3 plugs are super super hard to get to

IIRC they are the platinums but they're really only a 60K plug. So regardless of your loss of mpg, they should be replaced. There's no easy way to do the back bank, to me it's easier to do cylinders 3 and 5 from underneath and number one from up top. And since the wires probably have 108k on them, you should consider doing them as well.

alright, I am thinking of just having the dealership do them, but they will probably charge up the ass for them, also do you have a dodge caravan? cause I have a question specific that I was wondering if you could check something quick, should take like 2 seconds

2006 Mazda3 Hatchback Black 5 Spd Manual
Pioneer 4300DVD
2 Sundown SA-12 (34hz Tune, 3.22 cubes, 14.5 inches per cube, Triple Baffle)
Kicker 10ZX2500.1 (2845 RMS) Sub Amp
Kicker 11ZX650.4 (705 RMS) Mid Amp -- (3 Amps)
Kicker KQ3 Active Crossover
Kicker KQ30 Equalizer
Kicker 09QS60.2 Components (Woven Carbon Cones)
Kicker 09QS65.2 Components (Woven Carbon Cones) - (3 Sets)
2/0 Gauge Electron Beam Technologies (3 Runs, 2 +, 1 -)

1/0 Gauge KNU Kollasal Flex (1 Run for -)

300 Ft Kicker X-Series 16 Gauge Speaker Wire
XS Power D3400 (Rear)
XS Power D3100 (Front)
Singer Externally Regulated Alternator (Being Built)

+ The Love for Car Audio and BASS <3

UBL Build Log <------- Click Here-------> Normal Build Log (For Comments)

I was thought a nice little trick where there is 3 plugs up against the firewall, unbolt the front motor mounts and roll the motor forward.

well, that is a bit more then what I could do, I would probably mess something up horribly, ha ha

Pioneer 4300DVD
Kicker KQ30 Equalizer

XS Power D3400 (Rear)
XS Power D3100 (Front)

I was thought a nice little trick where there is 3 plugs up against the firewall, unbolt the front motor mounts and roll the motor forward.

well, that is a bit more then what I could do, I would probably mess something up horribly, ha ha

It's pretty simple really and you don't need to completely roll it forward, just enough to get a ratchet with a long extension with a spark plug socket.

Rest In Peace mother.

January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/

Alright, Please try not to bash me :(, my engine is running fine, but I am pretty sure I poored seafoam down the wrong hose and I am not sure what this hose does. It runs from the air filter box to the top by where the engine oil is located, and it was pulling air towards the oil side. I know now that I am supposed to poor the seafoam in the brake booster vacuum line which I think is located behind my brake booster behind my battery by the fire wall. If anyone could tell me what hose I poored this down and where would the seafoam go from there that would be great. I also put it in my oil about 70 miles ago, so I am going to go and get it changed now as it is pure black :D there goes $50 dollars down the drain as this oil change only had maybe 700 miles on it, and its synthetic too, oh well, anyways, thanks for the help !!!!

18306610150096981964930.jpg

im pretty sure about this, but arent you supposed to seafoam your car BEFORE you change your oil? not after.

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

Alright, Please try not to bash me :(, my engine is running fine, but I am pretty sure I poored seafoam down the wrong hose and I am not sure what this hose does. It runs from the air filter box to the top by where the engine oil is located, and it was pulling air towards the oil side. I know now that I am supposed to poor the seafoam in the brake booster vacuum line which I think is located behind my brake booster behind my battery by the fire wall. If anyone could tell me what hose I poored this down and where would the seafoam go from there that would be great. I also put it in my oil about 70 miles ago, so I am going to go and get it changed now as it is pure black :D there goes $50 dollars down the drain as this oil change only had maybe 700 miles on it, and its synthetic too, oh well, anyways, thanks for the help !!!!

im pretty sure about this, but arent you supposed to seafoam your car BEFORE you change your oil? not after.

yea, only when you put it in the oil though, unless you have really bad piston rings, it shouldnt get in your oil if you dont pour it in there, if you just pour it in the main vacuum line and in your fuel tank you dont need to, I poured it in my oil a week ago, so thats why I got it changed

Pioneer 4300DVD
Kicker KQ30 Equalizer

XS Power D3400 (Rear)
XS Power D3100 (Front)

yea, only when you put it in the oil though, unless you have really bad piston rings, it shouldnt get in your oil if you dont pour it in there, if you just pour it in the main vacuum line and in your fuel tank you dont need to, I poured it in my oil a week ago, so thats why I got it changed

alright i understand you now lol i got all kinds of confused for a second haha

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

alright i understand you now lol i got all kinds of confused for a second haha

ha ha :D

Pioneer 4300DVD
Kicker KQ30 Equalizer

XS Power D3400 (Rear)
XS Power D3100 (Front)

Archived