Sundown Audio

expecting fedex delivery today XD

What's happening to the old stuff?

I actually have a guy local that's buying the old equipment... my 6.5's and 4 channel will also be upgraded to something more powerful.

I think I just jizzed...

Hehe I about did when I put them side by side... that's the idea though... I don't think anyone has ever gone this big completely in the trunk of a saturn coupe....

Everyone can expect this to debut at slamology this year!

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?

Shits Weak! Nah j/k i cant beleive ur doing this, ur getting that 150 this year i can feel it.

Id give u a deal on my old 4ch, but i think u said its to big size wise.

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)
Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3

Lots of Second Skin Damplifier

Under Construction for 2017

Shits Weak! Nah j/k i cant beleive ur doing this, ur getting that 150 this year i can feel it.

Id give u a deal on my old 4ch, but i think u said its to big size wise.

lol Matt, im actually thinking about doing the same sundown amp setup as what you have... saz2500d(or saz3000d) and the sax 100.4... i dont know how im going to afford it, but i guess the old saying "you have to pay to play" comes in real handy on this one... and yes, the goal is to do 150+db as a daily ground pounder...

also i forgot to mention this, but as you can see in the first pic, they are the D1 spl aluminum coils... all i can say is this is going to be crazy when im done... the only downfall i can see at the moment is the fact that i will be in a modified class because the back dash is getting cut to fit this stuff in there... :lol:

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

that port looks neat hope it works! mind telling me what happened to your 2200D? just fried or something?

the AQ2200d still works and slams, but i think i knocked a solder joint loose in the input section.... it sends a pulse to my woofers when i hit a bump in the road or jiggle the rca inputs.... i love the AQ amp but Jacob has won me back and i want more of that sundown audio good stuff..lol

and yeah, i couldnt think of anything else i could do to get enough port area with my trunk dimensions... it will look a tad different then that... the inside of the port will get sanded and the edges of the boards with be smoothed down for better air flow

i want to go ahead and give a shout out to Jacob for hooking me up on this... if anyone needs some of the BEST equipment around... dont hesitate to shoot the man an email!

Edited by Rogers

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

well honestly with the comps that we attended last year, i think u should be fine with any class you are in this year. I have faith ur gonna pull home alot of trophies this year, I hope i can pull a few in myself. Hell you might get a hairtrick or 2 which would be sick in that little thing lol.

EDIT: id look for a good shape 3000d, and if you get that 100.4 maybe you can help me with mine some lol.

Edited by cubs_fan0718

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)
Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3

Lots of Second Skin Damplifier

Under Construction for 2017

well honestly with the comps that we attended last year, i think u should be fine with any class you are in this year. I have faith ur gonna pull home alot of trophies this year, I hope i can pull a few in myself. Hell you might get a hairtrick or 2 which would be sick in that little thing lol.

EDIT: id look for a good shape 3000d, and if you get that 100.4 maybe you can help me with mine some lol.

no kidding..lol.. those crossovers are confusing if you look at them for the first time..or hundredth..lmao... and some :hairtrick: WILL be had! i honestly fully intend on launching my sunroof..lol

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

check db-r for amps on the low (usually) and even better if you dont mind a few scratches. Thats where I got my 125.2 and 3500. Ill be making the drive to slamology so ill hear it. I love the box.

312tzpu.png

My 02 Accord Wall Build

2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V1 18s --- 1 SAZ 3500

Sundown Audio 100.4 --- 4 Sundown Audio Neo-Pro 8s

Sundown Audio 125.2 --- 2 Morel MD-12 Tweeters , 2 Selenium ST-200 Tweeters

DC Power 270xp --- 4 XS Power D1200s | 1 D5100R