Blownengine's Dodge Ram Door Build Log

dude. that is like the perfect starter vid for me. i've been try to figure out what method to use on my doors and you helped alot. :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: keep up the good work

39118_1509236767337_1126873577_31470344_6306040_n.jpg

2 12" memphis mojo mojo12d4

hifonics brutus bxi 2610D

1/0 power wire

4 gauge speaker wire

ddm tuning 8000k 35w hids

C&D technologies battery (100 ah)

custom box tuned to around 45hz(designed buy fritosaregood)

2010 kia forte koup

i like this. :drinks:

Thanks :good: I would be doing more work but it's like 15 degrees in my garage right now. Plus I like playing around with this new computer. It's so much faster! I can actually watch stuff in HD now! Isn't technology great.

haha i feel ya man, i live in juneau alaska. its been hella cold here too i cant even drive my truck right now, its to low for the snow haha. i like the vid tho im gonna try something like this when it warms up a bit lol. ill be watchin tho. :popcorn:

15"AA havoc, AQ1200d. T3 audio 6.5 2 way componet set on rockford p400.4

dude. that is like the perfect starter vid for me. i've been try to figure out what method to use on my doors and you helped alot. :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: keep up the good work

Hey thanks! No problem. I feel so important now. :yahoo: haha. The only thing I would recommend would be some kind of mold release. Mine came off eventually but it was nerve racking and kinda tricky. Good luck with your doors! Post up some pics!

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

Hey thanks! No problem. I feel so important now. :yahoo: haha. The only thing I would recommend would be some kind of mold release. Mine came off eventually but it was nerve racking and kinda tricky. Good luck with your doors! Post up some pics!

thanks. and will do.

39118_1509236767337_1126873577_31470344_6306040_n.jpg

2 12" memphis mojo mojo12d4

hifonics brutus bxi 2610D

1/0 power wire

4 gauge speaker wire

ddm tuning 8000k 35w hids

C&D technologies battery (100 ah)

custom box tuned to around 45hz(designed buy fritosaregood)

2010 kia forte koup

haha i feel ya man, i live in juneau alaska. its been hella cold here too i cant even drive my truck right now, its to low for the snow haha. i like the vid tho im gonna try something like this when it warms up a bit lol. ill be watchin tho. :popcorn:

Ouch! And I thought it was cold here. My small heater ran out of propane.... <_< They don't recommend using the resin below like 45 degrees or something. But I have used some at like 10 degrees. It just takes forever to dry.

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

Ouch! And I thought it was cold here. My small heater ran out of propane.... <_< They don't recommend using the resin below like 45 degrees or something. But I have used some at like 10 degrees. It just takes forever to dry.

ya i tried it once when it was cold took days to cure lol. so now i bring some stuff to my work [heated garage], but can only work on stuff on my days off and who wants to go to work on your day off haha. so im just waiting for it to warm up.

Yea I tried fiberglassing in my basement once. Whole house smelled for a day or two.

Big 3 with Yellow Top

Yea I tried fiberglassing in my basement once. Whole house smelled for a day or two.

hahaha nice.

looks like a good start. did you add more layers? when I glass I use long strips one direction. then the next layer goes the other direction. but any method to make sure you dont leave a weak spot between pieces is fine. you know what i mean? make sure they overlap. and if you didnt already, you want fiberglass next to the handle, on the corners. if its just resin itll break off like nothing.

make sure its all nice and strong. if it resonates it'll sound like shit. if the back can flex it'll smack against the plastic.

how are you attaching the pod to the panel?

use a cheap roller to get rid of those air bubbles next time. itll be stronger and a little easier to apply the resin.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

I still need to do another coat of fiberglass. Its still a little floppy. And a piece did break from around the handle already. Im actually working on mounting them right now. I will have some pics in a few hours.

Big 3 with Yellow Top

Archived